Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bloody thats again...

Bloody thats again...

Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:06 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bloody thats again...

Hike in Public transport by 3% (from Jan, for melb.)
Hike in Health Insurance 7% (from April)

This Sucks...
- Bart
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:08 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody thats again...

Originally Posted by BartSimpson

This Sucks...
- Bart
what ya need public transport for when ya got yer skateboard ?
another bladdy whingeing pom
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:14 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Ah.. Skaaaaaaaaaaateboard...

No its not whingeing...
It making people agitated...
Thats what all Bart is about
haaaaaaaaaaaah'ha

- Bart
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:15 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Ah.. Skaaaaaaaaaaateboard...

No its not whingeing...
It making people agitated...
Thats what all Bart is about
haaaaaaaaaaaah'ha

- Bart
shouldnt you be doing lines or something ?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

yes and i bet the aussies take it with a smile on their faces.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by karenjc
public transport is cheap in oz unlike in the uk, if you happen to be a parent with lots of kids and get on a bus you only pay for yourself and 1 child, how good is that ?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc

How odd???? I was there when petrol broke the $1 barrier, talk about moaning and groaning, they don't know they're born.

Please don't believe the hype
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
How odd???? I was there when petrol broke the $1 barrier, talk about moaning and groaning, they don't know they're born.

Please don't believe the hype
and the more migrating poms, the more whingeing becomes commonplace.

I suppose youd hear aussies whingeing though since where can they migrate to, theyre already in the lucky country. Poms on the other hand whinge about the uk and how crap it is, migrate to someplace better and still whinge
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

and the more migrating poms, the more whingeing becomes commonplace.

I suppose youd hear aussies whingeing though since where can they migrate to, theyre already in the lucky country. Poms on the other hand whinge about the uk and how crap it is, migrate to someplace better and still whinge

Well seeing as I spent most of my time in Australia with Australians (why leave UK to hang around with British people???) I guess I can say first hand that YES some Australians do complain about things. I can see your point about (so called Poms) moaning about UK, but have to point out the word generalisation and term believing in hype, you seem to suffer both....
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:24 am
Nos De Caraid...

Earth is falling...
Earth is falling...
Just like Chicken Little...

- Bart
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:29 am
Nos De Caraid...

Hey wait...
Is that not right?
This Sucks...
- Bart
Who wants to spend more, People who say this dont suck are ok with the move. Let it be.

Well we have people who are in favor and not in favor.
I like both the views
- Bart
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
you seem to suffer both....
Im not suffering, Im not the one in Yorkshire
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:32 am
Nos De Caraid...

Im not suffering, Im not the one in Yorkshire
Bloody you...
Why only we here should suffer... Let them hike the fees in Yorkshire as well
I pray pray pray... Amen

- Bart
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:39 am
Banned

Bloody you...
Why only we here should suffer... Let them hike the fees in Yorkshire as well
I pray pray pray... Amen

- Bart
Nay lad, up dare day has 'orse 'n' carts
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:01 am
Nos De Caraid...

Nay lad, up dare day has 'orse 'n' carts
pal you speakth latino and spaniso...
Me Russian
- Bart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.