Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Blimey, that's 3000 posts

Blimey, that's 3000 posts

Old Jun 21st 2004, 11:06 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Bix
Bundy and larissa both top the 3000 post mark

Can I have an aspirin - in fact make it two large ones
Look who's talking! You're knocking on 3000 yourself. At the speed you post you'll be there at 4:35 this afternoon, Oz Eastern time!

Well done, Bundy! You're one of the few 'gobby sheilas' I'm happy to listen to!

(I'm now going to find an unused foxhole and crawl in there, with me tin 'at on me 'ead!) :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2004, 11:19 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Larissa
Congratulations Bundy!
To my horror, I didn't even notice when I hit 3K and that was a while ago. Think I'm due a break from Expats for a while, let's hope my house sells soon, or I'll be posting even more cr@p!
I didn't notice mine creep up either. I only realised when I saw this thread, and checked my count ! now at 3028

Old Jun 21st 2004, 6:33 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Yeah that ones Hello Kitty, Miffy is lurking around here too though......
No, that's not Miffy, it's Nijntje And she's Dutch!
And there's a musical of her now, and my cousin(female) is playing Nijntje's boyfriend!!! Touring all over the country, was on tv, and in the newspaper! Finally I know someone famous (ok, haven't seen her for 6 years..... )

And when we came back to Holland, I got a rabbit, and named her Nijntje(like half of the rest of the country ) She (actually, turned out to be a he), is now still alive, 8 years, later, when about 5 other rabbits he's had as companions over the years have died....

And it was always fun hearing my Aussie friends try and pronounce it And write it when asking about him in letters
lol
Yeah, may be best to stick with Miffy
Old Jun 21st 2004, 6:35 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
I didn't notice mine creep up either. I only realised when I saw this thread, and checked my count ! now at 3028
Congratulations!
I'm sure Polly will be along shortly!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, after a sleepless night fretting about being a gobby waffler, I've decided to go into hiding. Shall reply to those threads still actice then disappear into the ether....
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:17 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by bundy
Well, after a sleepless night fretting about being a gobby waffler, I've decided to go into hiding. Shall reply to those threads still actice then disappear into the ether....

Nahhhhh we would miss you Bundy. It was all tongue in cheek stuff.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:22 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

You better not be serious!!!!!!!!!!

Some people seem to have forgotten posts about medicals, partner visa's, Australian culture (Nundle), all topical for these forums!!!

Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

And the only reason I drink Bundy Rum is to remind me of you.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooo!!!!!! You can't go, the forum is for waffling anyway Soon I will have no-one left to waffle with and will have to go into retirement...

Simone, will post timeline later... kid to get to school, hubby to get to work (like he should lol)... Perth in September!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:29 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Bordy
And the only reason I drink Bundy Rum is to remind me of you.
lol!

Of course, I forgot the bundy itself, a big part of Aussie lifestyle and culture!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 7:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Larissa
Simone, will post timeline later... kid to get to school, hubby to get to work (like he should lol)... Perth in September!
Oh, that's what I meant with timeline, arrival date
Thanks!

(Could've guessed, nearly everyones coming in September!! )
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:00 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Simone
Oh, that's what I meant with timeline, arrival date
Thanks!

(Could've guessed, nearly everyones coming in September!! )
Yep, be there 2 September myself, although on the other side of the country from you.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A brief visit to leave a Roo for ABC Diamond!!!!

Then I must get back to this rude letter to Seeboard....who have sent me a demand for me to read the meter in the flat I stopped renting last October!!!! This will be the eighth ;etter telling them I have emigrated and no longer have an account with them!!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 5th 2007 at 10:16 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:33 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Not happy bout this!!

Bundy, you know a lot of people on here enjoy talking to you. You've provided a lot of help and info (wish i could give half the help you do) and even when you think you're being a gobby waffler (which you're not) it can help. For a lot of us making this move on our own we're surrounded by well meaning friends who try and help but dont know how we feel. Coming on here and talking to people going through the same things, and on the same wavelength is a huge help.

You're going nowhere pal! I'm not allowing it.

Last edited by loose; Jun 21st 2004 at 8:36 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:35 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ABCDiamond

Congrats ABC - another top poster.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.