Blc....????

Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blc....????

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
She will ya know, she will....!!

She has the friendliest pussy in town (I'm talking about George......of course )

D D
i was all excited, till i got to george
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by soapy

oh oh. im in for it now then

Soapy, Im wearing the 'new black' do you like it?

BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ahem! Gordon is his name. He is sitting behind me purring very hard and loud and dribbling. Which is rather a disgusting habit, but he fluids from his mouth when he purrs.

he is trying to get on my keyboard.
Some cats just get so into it when they are happy Mine's the same. And he doesn't like me paying attention to anything other than his royal majesty either. I'm either persuading him off the keyboard or off my book 99% of the time.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:45 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

FFS...where's Sam gone???

I was just replying to one of her posts and she's deleted her account.

W T F is going on?????

D D
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:45 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem! Gordon is his name. He is sitting behind me purring very hard and loud and dribbling. Which is rather a disgusting habit, but he fluids from his mouth when he purrs.

he is trying to get on my keyboard.
PP......its now saying 'account deleted'.....???!!!!
is that another one gone.......this is getting weirder by the minute........its like the burmuda triangle?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:46 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
FFS...where's Sam gone???

I was just replying to one of her posts and she's deleted her account.

W T F is going on?????

D D

Rolling on the floor laughing my bum off.

Its the new black Dolly! You must delete your picture and put 'account deleted'

Dont you know anything about fashion?

Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:47 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
PP......its now saying 'account deleted'.....???!!!!
is that another one gone.......this is getting weirder by the minute........its like the burmuda triangle?
No, she's just changed in under "my profile"

If she had really been deleted all her stars would be gone!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:48 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

you are shocking girl...whats happening to the plaster cast...is it waving about with you?
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

I must, gently, insist that you bring Gordon back. Please..

Last edited by G'Day; Sep 1st 2005 at 4:05 am. Reason: Fixed so Gordon can be happy
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by G'Day
Some cats just get so into it when they are happy Mine's the same. And he doesn't like me paying attention to anything other than his royal majesty either. I'm either persuading him off the keyboard or off my book 99% of the time.

Gordon has this habit of if you let him sleep with you and Dear God you shouldnt, he will in the middle of the night, gently pat your face and then 'dig up' whatever part is easier.

Using his front paws, he dug up my boobs the other night, whilst purring heavily and dribbling.

He tries to build nests out of blankets and even turns himself upside down doing it.

He is now about 8kgs in weight, a very orange ginger Tom, and I love him.

Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:49 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

You ****** arsehole.... I damn near cacked myself cos I thought you'd gone.

That would totally be it if you did....

I'm now going to go and lay down for a while, I've got a headache and palpatations..!!!!

Nice to see you back

D D
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:50 am
Professional Princess

I must, gently, insist that you bring George back. Please..

(fingers in ears)

Its Gordon, he would die if he heard himself get called George, he looks like a Gordon.

If you promise to start a revolt, I will bring him back.

He likes to feel popular.

Can anyone tell me why when cats go for a crap in the litter tray, they run around the flat like a mad thing for several hours afterwards?

Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

(fingers in ears)

Its Gordon, he would die if he heard himself get called George, he looks like a Gordon.

If you promise to start a revolt, I will bring him back.

He likes to feel popular.

Can anyone tell me why when cats go for a crap in the litter tray, they run around the flat like a mad thing for several hours afterwards?

LOL, ok Gordon. Thanks for bringing him back.

I don't know about running around after, but my cat hates his litter tray and runs around like crazy before. He always tries to get me to feel sorry for him and let him "go" outside. I then have to stand there in the cold and wait until he's finished so he can get back inside

He's a very finicky cat and likes only this kind of thing in his litter tray, eats only certain things and drinks only from a running tap.

Smudge has a blankie that he loves to knead and drool on. He even suckles it at times. He's a black & white Manx and thinks he's a baby still.

Unfortunately he's got a massive coat on him and hasn't been able to sleep next to me comfortably since he was a kitten, he gets too hot. But he still loves cuddles and will occationally sleep on my head

Have no idea how much he weights now, will weigh him next month when I deworm, but he's a massive lump of a cat and feels like lead when I pick him up for cuddles.

Last edited by G'Day; Sep 1st 2005 at 4:03 am.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:07 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

DD..I have pm'd you...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:21 am
Professional Princess

LOL, ok Gordon. Thanks for bringing him back.

I don't know about running around after, but my cat hates his litter tray and runs around like crazy before. He always tries to get me to feel sorry for him and let him "go" outside. I then have to stand there in the cold and wait until he's finished so he can get back inside

He's a very finicky cat and likes only this kind of thing in his litter tray, eats only certain things and drinks only from a running tap.

Smudge has a blankie that he loves to knead and drool on. He even suckles it at times. He's a black & white Manx and thinks he's a baby still.

Unfortunately he's got a massive coat on him and hasn't been able to sleep next to me comfortably since he was a kitten, he gets too hot. But he still loves cuddles and will occationally sleep on my head

Have no idea how much he weights now, will weigh him next month when I deworm, but he's a massive lump of a cat and feels like lead when I pick him up for cuddles.
I think there is nothing better than the sound of a cat purring. I love it.

I love Gordon on my knee, kneading my legs, purring his head off, nothing is more relaxing.

Then you move and he kills your arm and bicycles with his hind legs.

To get a cat to love you means you are very privileged.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.