Blank Karma

Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Default Re: Blank Karma

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Thanks for the K Anita...I assume it was you.

Cheers
A.
think is am doing it ok, though not sure all new to this site any info will help :scared:
Old Jul 4th 2005, 12:14 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by AnitaB
think is am doing it ok, though not sure all new to this site any info will help :scared:
And now up to two blue boxes already

Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:00 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us are generous types!

But it's the thought that counts, really.

GG (Firing blanks again )

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
But.... The ones that really hurt me are the ones from those that give out loads of points, but too often, and then end up giving none (after the first 4 or 5 hits per day) !!!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
I have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, as yet another pointless karma thread begins. What is the fascination with it. OK someone likes what you have said...........so big deal.......get over it.

Not a morning person then.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Real Answer

While I was out walking the dog, this occured to me (no, I've nothing better to think about )

Sometimes you try to send Karma to someone and you get the message 'You need to spread it around a bit'.

So the probable reason for getting blank Karma, is someone wants to send Karma to someone else, but has been denied by the above said message, so they send blanks to as many people as possible, so that tomorrow they can send real Karma to the person they meant to send it to.

Does that make sense?

JTL
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:25 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Real Answer

While I was out walking the dog, this occured to me (no, I've nothing better to think about )

Sometimes you try to send Karma to someone and you get the message 'You need to spread it around a bit'.

So the probable reason for getting blank Karma, is someone wants to send Karma to someone else, but has been denied by the above said message, so they send blanks to as many people as possible, so that tomorrow they can send real Karma to the person they meant to send it to.

Does that make sense?

JTL
That's a damed good idea, and it'll work too

Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:28 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't seem to let me hit the same person within a week. You'd have to spread a lot of blank karma for that to work. Could well be the case, but I think in most instances it's just people forgetting how much karma they've handed out in the last 24 hours (I know I can't be arsed keeping track of it ).

GG

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Real Answer

Does that make sense?

JTL
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:46 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Geordie George
It doesn't seem to let me hit the same person within a week. You'd have to spread a lot of blank karma for that to work. Could well be the case, but I think in most instances it's just people forgetting how much karma they've handed out in the last 24 hours (I know I can't be arsed keeping track of it ).

GG
There's something about having a list of last 25 people you've given karma to. If a person is still on your list, you cannot karma them "you must spread".
As JTL says, you can get by this by shooting blanks at every anybody.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
As JTL says, you can get by this by shooting blanks at every anybody.
Hey hey!!! I didn't recommend that! You could get arrested unless you are with consenting adults

JTL
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:32 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
And now up to two blue boxes already

Quick question about karma, does it decrease if you haven't logged in for a while?? I've lost a block somewhere.....looked behind the sofa, under the telly...someone's run off with it.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:41 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by <")))><
Quick question about karma, does it decrease if you haven't logged in for a while?? I've lost a block somewhere.....looked behind the sofa, under the telly...someone's run off with it.
The karma nabber has struck again

D D

PS...and a nice fish it is too...
Attached Images  
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by <")))><

Yes hello <")))><, we all lost a lump of boxes a few months ago. It looks like they readjusted the scale of Karma points to boxes. Seems we were getting too popular

Though try down the back of the sofa cushions, thats where I usually find stuff

JTL
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:23 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

How long does it take to "reload" as I'm still shooting blanks from yesterday...
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:42 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

I just looked at the similar threads at the bottom of the page and I can't believe that I found a thread with ABC karma whoring :scared:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292998

A
Old Jul 5th 2005, 10:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
I just looked at the similar threads at the bottom of the page and I can't believe that I found a thread with ABC karma whoring :scared:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292998

A
Mate, best you believe it!! Hes a shocker that ABC. Comes over as such an all round Mr Nice Guy to

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.