black pudding

Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Gaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the rough
Default black pudding

hi there does anyone now were i could get black pudding in brisbane.not that am missing it is just for my aussie work mates.who thinks its disgusting
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: black pudding

You used to be able to get it anywhere in the cold meat section of the supermarket, but over the years Australians have developed a more sophisticated diet and gone are the days of dripping or black pudding sandwiches.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:53 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gaz & Sue
hi there does anyone now were i could get black pudding in brisbane.not that am missing it is just for my aussie work mates.who thinks its disgusting
They sell black pudding in Woolworths in Bulimba......it comes in a u-shaped sausage, much thinner than you are probably used to. However, it actually tastes pretty good.

Sure they'll probably have it in other woolies too - can't see what's special about Bulimba.

Otherwise for a real treat, have a wee trip out to Syd's!

http://www.highlandflingproducts.com/products
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bcworld
They sell black pudding in Woolworths in Bulimba......it comes in a u-shaped sausage, much thinner than you are probably used to. However, it actually tastes pretty good.

Sure they'll probably have it in other woolies too - can't see what's special about Bulimba.

Otherwise for a real treat, have a wee trip out to Syd's!

http://www.highlandflingproducts.com/products
I think you also get it at Britain on the Bayside in Birkdale.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:19 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kim67
You used to be able to get it anywhere in the cold meat section of the supermarket, but over the years Australians have developed a more sophisticated diet and gone are the days of dripping or black pudding sandwiches.
Yes Fast Food chains are now more popular.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

Coles in Canberra and Nowra sell it so I would have thought a decent sized Coles up your way would as well, usually in the prepacked cold meat section
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

There is a German sausage shop/ butchers at the Gabba, can't think of his name maybe someone else will remember?
Anyway very good and cheap.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:43 am
ABCDiamond

http://www.britainonthebayside.com.au/

Rob's Scottish Black Pudding $18.75/kg
or
Rob's English Black Pudding $18.75/kg

You might aso find it at the New Farm markets where you can also get genuine Cornish pasties etc

Maybe even the Mitchelton Farmers Market ?

Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:18 am
Banned

fred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nice

Pack it in you lot.
I used to love black pud but as a convert to Islam I'm pretty shagged for it now.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:44 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fred uk
Pack it in you lot.
I used to love black pud but as a convert to Islam I'm pretty shagged for it now.
Well that's a conversation stopper if ever I heard one!

How can you be a Moslem with a name like Fred???
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Syds Pie Shop is a Scottish butcher at loganholme just off the motorway. They have a website and they do supply other butchers too. They have great square sausage and they do haggis.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

you get black pudding in the deli next to Coles in Cannon Hill.

Cheers
Old Apr 8th 2009, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Gaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone for your input i will be going out this week to treat myself to some. Forget the easter bunny.Have a good weekend to you all
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:32 pm
Banned

fred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nice

Originally Posted by ray2gill
Well that's a conversation stopper if ever I heard one!

How can you be a Moslem with a name like Fred???
What can I say? I'm a progressive Muslim.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

G1ZmO will become famous soon enough

on the same vein :P (blood gettit? heh)

Can you get haggis in Oz?

I will miss my haggis if not

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.