Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bix, Wombat, Snappy & all in Cairns and throughout OZ be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Bix, Wombat, Snappy & all in Cairns and throughout OZ be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice
Default Bix, Wombat, Snappy & all in Cairns and throughout OZ be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Hi Guys,

just a quick note to say a huge thankyou...to each and everyone of you and to many many others on expats who have given us the confidence to get this far!! Ive waited two long years but finally I can say "We've got it!!" THAT SOUNDS SO UNBELIEVABLE!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!
finally we can come to Cairns and stop you reprobates saying how wonderful Cairns is.....we dont want the place getting too overcrowded!!!

Bix you are one complete nutter!! and look forward to seeing you sometime! Some of the stories you have told have had us all in complete hysterics, all of you have picked us up when nearly falling off this roller coaster ride!! and given us the confidence to keep going! Sounds terrible but it is an absolute pleasure to be heading your way!!! I think I owe you all a

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!

Speargun, Pip & Family
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:11 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bix, Wombat, Snappy & all in Cairns and throughout OZ be afraid...be very afraid!

Originally Posted by Speargun
Hi Guys,

just a quick note to say a huge thankyou...to each and everyone of you and to many many others on expats who have given us the confidence to get this far!! Ive waited two long years but finally I can say "We've got it!!" THAT SOUNDS SO UNBELIEVABLE!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!
finally we can come to Cairns and stop you reprobates saying how wonderful Cairns is.....we dont want the place getting too overcrowded!!!

Bix you are one complete nutter!! and look forward to seeing you sometime! Some of the stories you have told have had us all in complete hysterics, all of you have picked us up when nearly falling off this roller coaster ride!! and given us the confidence to keep going! Sounds terrible but it is an absolute pleasure to be heading your way!!! I think I owe you all a

Speargun, Pip & Family
Fantastic news
Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:58 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bix, Wombat, Snappy & all in Cairns and throughout OZ be afraid...be very afraid!

Congratulations Speargun & Co
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Speargun
Hi Guys,

Speargun, Pip & Family

It's a pity then that from 1 July 2007 there a complete ban on anyone moving to Cairns.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:09 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
It's a pity then that from 1 July 2007 there a complete ban on anyone moving to Cairns.

no way I'm not moving to Cairns anymore, .....lift the ban

Congrats on getting your visa Speargun, off to Cairns

Miranda
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Woopy doopy - congratulations That wait doesn't seem so bad now does it ?

Thanks for the kind words - they were kind weren't they ?

Look forward to you buying me a beer

I understand the 1 July total ban can be circumvented if one feeds the wombat enough. He is very partial to cash by the way
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Woopy doopy - congratulations That wait doesn't seem so bad now does it ?

Thanks for the kind words - they were kind weren't they ?

Look forward to you buying me a beer

I understand the 1 July total ban can be circumvented if one feeds the wombat enough. He is very partial to cash by the way
Only in plain brown paper bags. I suppose Bix you will reluctantly offer to carry the extra ones?

WW
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Only in plain brown paper bags. I suppose Bix you will reluctantly offer to carry the extra ones?

WW
One can't be too careful nowadays.
It's better to split these things into smaller lots for safety reasons.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:10 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

WW
Will euro's do? I can also give you a combination American dollars (1 to be exact), old Turkish notes (haven't got the foggiest if they are worth something but it surely fills your bag ) and some Thai Baht. Take your pick and I will most hastily send it over to you by pigeon and you'll probably receive it when

Miranda
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
One can't be too careful nowadays.
It's better to split these things into smaller lots for safety reasons.
Yes large bags are too obvious during these times of heightened security with APEC in town.

50/50 OK?

WW
Old Jul 4th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tum
Will euro's do? I can also give you a combination American dollars (1 to be exact), old Turkish notes (haven't got the foggiest if they are worth something but it surely fills your bag ) and some Thai Baht. Take your pick and I will most hastily send it over to you by pigeon and you'll probably receive it when http://www.woolywonder.com/forums/im...es/pigsfly.gif

Miranda http://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...-and-angel.gif
Such gratitude!!! Bix will want 2 beers for that.

I'll have a yarn with my neighbour from Customs. I'm sure they can plant some fruit on you so you'll be deported.

WW
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:21 pm
tum
destination Cairns

I'll have a yarn with my neighbour from Customs. I'm sure they can plant some fruit on you so you'll be deported.

WW
As long as it is canned fruit I don't mind, I'll take the red line then, takes me through customs faster I've been told Or maybe some fruity creme or body lotion
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

WW
With that devil angel look that Tum has got....you should all be paying her to come!!! me being an ugly get better start saving!thanks guys!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:31 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

PMSL

Just remember to land in the middle of Oz and we're ...erm...up the top to the left...honest

(hopefully that will delay a few of them before they decend on us )

Seriously congratulations and see you soon
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:34 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. All the best in Cairns

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.