Bit windy today

Old Jan 31st 2004, 11:40 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bit windy today

Gale force winds battering Cornwall today.
Plenty of rain too.
My concrete chimney pot cowel is wobbling and vibrating through the house.
Not the best day to go out !!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:24 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

tis blowing a major gale here in pompey too.......
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:26 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

and here in Newport, Gwent. Took me 3 attempts to get car through gates on drive, bloody wind kept shutting them.

Sarah
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:29 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

because of this hideous weather my kids are stuck indoors......and they're just about ready to kill each other...
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:33 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Got any sweeties in the house, if so make a list of everyday items and then send them on a treasure hunt. The first one back with all items gets some sweets and gets to choose a video to watch. The fact that I have no kids will probably mean that this won't work, lol. Did used to child mind 3 boys though, twins aged 6 and Tom was 10. Hope this helps

Sarah
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:44 pm
....is FAB

Originally posted by teach
Got any sweeties in the house, if so make a list of everyday items and then send them on a treasure hunt. The first one back with all items gets some sweets and gets to choose a video to watch. The fact that I have no kids will probably mean that this won't work, lol. Did used to child mind 3 boys though, twins aged 6 and Tom was 10. Hope this helps

Sarah

Thanks!! Kids have now sorted themselves out and are busy occupying themselves in their rooms...thank god!!! Any solutions for husbands?? Arsenic in his tea is sounding really appealing right now....

.........think calm thoughts....think calm thoughts....
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:46 pm
Dumb Blonde

I want out is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bit windy today

Originally posted by Bix
Gale force winds battering Cornwall today.
Plenty of rain too.
My concrete chimney pot cowel is wobbling and vibrating through the house.
Not the best day to go out !!
Yep, pretty windy in Swansea too. I have a balcony overlooking a Marina and have just accquired upstairs plastic furniture. Came smashing into my window and landed on the balcony. No damage done thank god but think I had a minor heark attack
:scared:
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:56 pm
earlswood

It's a bit breezy in Brum too

Me and Mr Billabong are havin a curry later so I anticipate there may be a few blasts around the bedroom in the morning as well:scared:

Earlswood

Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:11 pm
WBB

Default Re: Bit windy today

Originally posted by I want out
Yep, pretty windy in Swansea too. I have a balcony overlooking a Marina and have just accquired upstairs plastic furniture. Came smashing into my window and landed on the balcony. No damage done thank god but think I had a minor heark attack
:scared:
it's nice down there in the marina, obviously a bit windy today but a nice place to live.

you dont fancy swapping for a house in margam do you?