Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birth Certificates

Birth Certificates

Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:30 pm
jules

Julie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Birth Certificates

Does anyone know what type of birth certificates are needed to go with our application for emmigration. Apparently there are two types, the one i have doesnt have my parents names on but some do. Do we need to send the one with parents names or will the other one do. This is the first time ive heard there are two types.

please help!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

For our application the kids certificates were all the "long" type which had our names on them too. Our certificates though didn't have our parents names on and we got our visas no problems.

Claire
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:12 pm
WBB

Default Re: Birth Certificates

Originally posted by Julie Martin
Does anyone know what type of birth certificates are needed to go with our application for emmigration. Apparently there are two types, the one i have doesnt have my parents names on but some do. Do we need to send the one with parents names or will the other one do. This is the first time ive heard there are two types.

please help!

i just had this myself on monday, you need to send the long ones that include both parents names.

they cost £7 each from the births registration office wherever you were born.

they did mine while i waited at 9.30 am monday morning.

Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:39 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi Julie Martin,

I'm sure that on the forms that requests a full birth cirtificate with both your parents names on.

Bye
Markeh
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:42 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

please help!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

please help!
i sent the long ones with my parents, hubbys parents and us on our daughters, best of luck
rach