Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birmingham Meeting - 14th June, Kids Welcome

Birmingham Meeting - 14th June, Kids Welcome

Old May 14th 2003, 7:10 pm
plumber39

Default Birmingham Meeting - 14th June, Kids Welcome

Meeting at the Rose & Crown, Portway, M42/Junct. 3 (on A435), 12.30 in the Lounge Bar - snacks/meals/bar food available all day, Kids welcome and there is a large beer garden. Spoke to Nick the landlord, he needs notice of approx. number of people going, please reply to this thread if you can make it. I will keep everyone posted of any changes.
regards
I`m only a plumber!!

Old May 14th 2003, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default june meeting

thought it would be a bit sooner than that! sorry would love to be there but will be in portugal. hope it goes well.
karen
Old May 14th 2003, 8:09 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Should be there, don't know about kids though, is anyone else taking theirs?
look forward to meeting everone
Old May 14th 2003, 8:17 pm
earlswood

We will definately be there. I will be bringing my husband but I think we'll leave the kids at home.

See you there.

Earlswood

Old May 14th 2003, 8:20 pm
plumber39

Two in the bag!!!!

Old May 14th 2003, 8:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber39
Two in the bag!!!!

i make it 4 mate
Old May 14th 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
i make it 4 mate
I'll do the maths
Old May 14th 2003, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice

Well it will just be me and 2 kids, providing i can find it!!!
Mandy
Old May 14th 2003, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

HeatherS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Birmingham Meeting - 14th June, Kids Welcome

We would love to go & meet you all but it'll be the first weekend of our house being on the market so hopefully we'll be too busy. Fingers crossed.............. have a good day tho'
Old May 14th 2003, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

carey/steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Meeting at the Rose & Crown, Portway, M42/Junct. 3 (on A435), 12.30 in the Lounge Bar - snacks/meals/bar food available all day, Kids welcome and there is a large beer garden. Spoke to Nick the landlord, he needs notice of approx. number of people going, please reply to this thread if you can make it. I will keep everyone posted of any changes.
regards
I`m only a plumber!!
We will try and make it, don,t know about our kids, i think they might be better off at home.
Old May 14th 2003, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Will try and make it, 4 of us (inc Kids), send us a map.

Cheers
Mash...

Originally posted by carey/steve
We will try and make it, don,t know about our kids, i think they might be better off at home.
Old May 14th 2003, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, would love to go but going to book our tickets tomorrow - hope to fly before that date.

Have a nice time though and hope to see some of the Brisbane lot over there.

Pott.
Old May 15th 2003, 7:49 am
plumber39

Very easy to find on the map! come on folk,s don,t let the plumber down, could end up be biggest meet so far!

Old May 15th 2003, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

kevmitch is on a distinguished road

Very easy to find on the map! come on folk,s don,t let the plumber down, could end up be biggest meet so far!
2, possibly 3 for me. Its in the diary. If anyone needs specific instructions as to how to find it (if you're coming off the M42 you need to drive past the pub and then come back on yourself over a flyover), feel free to e-mail me.

See you there

Kev
Old May 15th 2003, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

This is kind of weird but one of my best friends lives about 1 minute away from the R &C in Earlswood. Would love to be join ya, but I'm 15,000 odd miles away in NZ. Have a great time!

russ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.