Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birmingham meet (Hotels)

Birmingham meet (Hotels)

Old Jun 9th 2003, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

menna is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Birmingham meet (Hotels)

Hi all could one of you kind local yokels give me some info on any hotels that are close enough to the rose and crown for us to get a taxi back to on Saturday night, As we are travelling up from South Wales and thought we might as well make a night of it.
Any info appreciated.
See ya all on Saturday.
Regards Menna.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

sorry dont know of any hotels but it sounds like you are going to make a night of it .
look forward to meeting you though.
donna
Old Jun 10th 2003, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Birmingham meet (Hotels)

I'm sure there will be a travel lodge at one of those junctions, have a look at their web site.

Sorry we can't make it

Mash...
Originally posted by menna
Hi all could one of you kind local yokels give me some info on any hotels that are close enough to the rose and crown for us to get a taxi back to on Saturday night, As we are travelling up from South Wales and thought we might as well make a night of it.
Any info appreciated.
See ya all on Saturday.
Regards Menna.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 8:12 pm
earlswood

Hi Menna!

The Rose and Crown is off J3 of M42, If you get off at J2 a couple of minutes down there's a nice Hotel called the Westmead at Hopwood.

If you want further details to get there send me a PM.

If not see you Saturday.

(I'll be the one in the Pooh Bear T.shirt!!)

Earlswood

Old Jun 11th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

What time is everyone getting there?.

If its a nice day, maybe we can all migrate to the beer garden and fight the wasps of our Lagers in true brit style.
Old Jun 12th 2003, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

menna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks

Thank you all for your replys but we are sorted now have booked in at the holiday inn at hall green see you all Saturday.
Regards Menna...........
Old Jun 12th 2003, 11:13 pm
plumber39

Thank's for the info earlswood much appreciated!