billy no mates

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:21 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default billy no mates

why is it that evey time that i enter chat (the room that is) theres no 1 in thier?? is it me is it the site????or have aliens abducted all the chaty buggers???? let me know please thanks.nanoo nanoo!!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

LOL..It doesn't tend to get too busy mate.If you post to see you are in there then it will normally start to fill....So don't feel too bad!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:34 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: billy no mates

Originally posted by userjay
why is it that evey time that i enter chat (the room that is) theres no 1 in thier?? is it me is it the site????or have aliens abducted all the chaty buggers???? let me know please thanks.nanoo nanoo!!

Been in there a few times, although i love the WELCOME intro, so much so i nicked with permission the java script for a chat room on 1 of our web sites pmsl...

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:34 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i see thanks.was getin sick of the sound of my own voice!i know how the mrs freels now lol
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Aaaaagggggggggggggghhhhh! Don't take it personally. I think that when people go in there and see it is empty they just go straight out again. A few weeks ago there were loads in there.

I think that we will have to have a chat time set up each day - probably better in the evening after 8pm - and when Eastenders is not on for those of you in the U.K.

Anyone with any suggestions for times etc - please post them.
Or we could always do a poll to see what time everyone wants.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:19 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: billy no mates

Originally posted by userjay
being as good as a virgin when it comes to pc use i`m not even sure what a bloomin chatroom is help
:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough
Default Open another window

Try logging on twice, leave a window open in chat while you browse the forum - so long as you have sound turned on you'll get the 'Welcome' sound of a happy chatter'

Scot