big hangover

Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default big hangover

oh god....i went out on a school night with some mates and got RUINED!

how am i going to get through the day at work......

Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:32 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: big hangover

Originally posted by wombatboy

Bacon and Egg roll, loads of water, energy drinks and coffee. Maybe a sleep on the toilet.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:35 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Mars Bar, Irn Bru and a couple of ibuprofen u will be sorted
Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:46 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

McDonalds will work a treat
Old Mar 31st 2004, 11:22 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Call in sick.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 12:08 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Milkshake, not a thick one though, always does the trick for me
Old Apr 1st 2004, 12:13 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Having tested quite a few hang over remedies in my time, I have one thing to say - Tomatoes!!

Always does the trick with me ( probably the vitamin C in them that does the trick)

Toast some bread, nuke some chopped up tomatoes in the microwave... put them on toast , and drink plenty of water - you'll be cured within the hour.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default THANKS!

Thanks for all the tips!!!

I did the tomatoes, bacon and egg for lunch and now i feel much better!

I can live again!!!! Now, this time I am promising myself never to get drunk like that in the week again.

yeah - right.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 3:35 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

They say alcohol is good too. Helps fix up the inner ear (balance,sickness) and softens the effects of the hangover. I recommend an ice cold beer.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:00 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

glad you feel better yes a good fry up always works for me too but have heard bananas can be good for hangovers aswell and plenty of water as said before
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:06 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Sausages, chips and beans washed down with a can of coke followed by a walk with the dog works every single time for me - yes it is painful at the beginning of the walk but bu the end I am ready to start drinking again!
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Default yeah

i'd have 'hair of the dog' but i think it would rupture my already fragile stomach!
I used to have Barocca but god it tastes bad!

Sausages, chips and beans sound good....bring on that greasy stuff
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:14 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Stick you head between you legs and blow......... oops sorry wrong thread

jib
Old Apr 1st 2004, 6:02 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yeah

i'd have 'hair of the dog' but i think it would rupture my already fragile stomach!
I used to have Barocca but god it tastes bad!

Sausages, chips and beans sound good....bring on that greasy stuff
Its what Berocca does to the urine that worries me. It makes wonder if I have been drinking Sellafield effluent.