Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Big Day Out Festival 2005

Big Day Out Festival 2005

Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Big Day Out Festival 2005

Hiya Pop-pickers,

Just wondering if anyone was thinking of going or has been before ... do the tickets sell-out for the Gold Coast leg?

Tickets on sale now apparently, do I need to get in quick?

Cheers,
Matt

----------------------------------------------------
Line-up (as far as I can make-out):
- Beastie Boys
- The Music
- System Of A Down
- The Donnas
- The Streets
- The Chemical Brothers

Dates:
* Auckland Ericsson Stadium, New Zealand (January 21)
* Gold Coast Parklands (23)
* Sydney Showground (26)
* Melbourne RAS Showground (30)
* Adelaide Royal Showground (February 4)
* Perth Claremont Showgrounds (February 6)

More acts are due to be announced mid-November.
----------------------------------------------------
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Day Out Festival 2005

Mr B used to go a lot to both the Sydney and Gold Coast ones and raves about them all the time. They do tend to sell out pretty quickly - bit like festivals here really. I'd get in quick to be safe.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

MARTINIUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Been to the Perth one - one strange feature not seen at Festivals in the UK is a seperate fenced off area for under 18's - something to do with the licensing laws. A great day out - but remember to drink drink lots of water as well as alcohol!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:00 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MARTINIUS
Been to the Perth one - one strange feature not seen at Festivals in the UK is a seperate fenced off area for under 18's - something to do with the licensing laws. A great day out - but remember to drink drink lots of water as well as alcohol!!
Where can i get tickets for the Perth session from ?
preferably from the UK as i don't land till the 5th ........
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MARTINIUS
Ta, not sure about the fencing thing though ...

What's good to mix with water?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bundy
Mr B used to go a lot to both the Sydney and Gold Coast ones and raves about them all the time. They do tend to sell out pretty quickly - bit like festivals here really. I'd get in quick to be safe.
Ta Bundy, I'll have a look on-line for tickets.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Ta Bundy, I'll have a look on-line for tickets.
Shame you're not going to the Sydney one. Got a mate with ties to the music business....she usually gets backstage passes.......
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Shame you're not going to the Sydney one. Got a mate with ties to the music business....she usually gets backstage passes.......
How much are the plane tickets?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

How much are the plane tickets?

Actually only about fifty bucks (last time I did it, last year)
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Actually only about fifty bucks (last time I did it, last year)
Hmmmm, and I thought I had a sure plan

I'll have to clear it with she-who-must-be-obeyed first ... sad but true, totally under the thumb
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
Where can i get tickets for the Perth session from ?
preferably from the UK as i don't land till the 5th ........
Don't think they're selling yet here, haven't head about it, and would I think, on the radio!
I'll let you know when I hear!

Gotta concentrate on getting tickets to see Pete Murray in Kings Park on December 12th first.
And I heard about REM coming in Feb(or was it April..?)!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Hmmmm, and I thought I had a sure plan

I'll have to clear it with she-who-must-be-obeyed first ... sad but true, totally under the thumb

...which is where you men belong.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:13 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Simone
Don't think they're selling yet here, haven't head about it, and would I think, on the radio!

Gotta concentrate on getting tickets to see Pete Murray in Kings Park on December 12th first.
cheers simone that would be great !
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

Tickets on sale here:
http://www.bigdayout.com/tickets_buyonline.php
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:16 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone

on sale through ticket master 7..

https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com.a...003947EA77C51F

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.