Reload this Page >

The BIG Blog/Diary Debate

Wikiposts

The BIG Blog/Diary Debate

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:58 am
Merlot

Default Re: The BIG Blog/Diary Debate

Originally Posted by Don
Guys would never be as bitchy or argumentative as you lot!

Have fun, bitchin wimmin!
PS for reference a guy would say 'forget it' and look for the next beer.
While women would say yes lets have a beer but then complain that they are drinking 700 calories and that their ass looks like a tank.

M

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:02 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
All these things as seperate 'incidents' wouldn't be so bad. Everything added up, it's just a big mess. And it's the 'newbies' who are going to miss out.

I'm a relative "newby" and I was really enjoying this web site, finding all the support encouraging and being delighted with all the information I was able to find THEN.... everyone starts aguing, I don't know what about (and don't wish to know) and then it goes all quiet. Reading some of the posts now I hesitate from asking some questions because I get the impression that some will be impatient with me for asking something that may have been asked before. I DON'T KNOW THAT, I'M A NEWBIE. I don't want to be scoffed at or be a nuisance

Please continue to be welcoming and happy and remember that everyone was new on here at some time, to find friends, help and support when needed.

Many thanks to any of you who have sent me a nice message over the last two weeks

I am really scared that we are not going to get our TRA approved in time before hubby's 45th and so completely miss our chances of ever getting to Oz, so I need to know there is someone here I can talk to and who will understand.

Please do keep posting as we are all not all bad

Just caught us on a bad day or is that week????

Keep asking the questions.

Good luck
Merlot

Last edited by Merlot; May 23rd 2005 at 6:06 am. Reason: Can't see the quote for my garble!

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
PS for reference a guy would say 'forget it' and look for the next beer.
Have tried
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

"I cannot and should really not speak for her"

Well don't then...

",but Jill isn't so sure now that the apology was sincere in the first place, but more to just be let back on the forum."
That's bullsh#t...

If Jill thinks that after what I wrote in the PM then I'm genuinely disappointed. It's a shame 'cos we had a good laugh about it afterwards.

Simone,

Will you please STOP trying to be the defender of truth and justice on this board and please mind your own business.

As I've said before...

It's gone let it go.

Move on petal.

Three Legs

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:50 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone has had their say now.