Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reminder, Kath & Kim BBC2@10pm Tonight

Reminder, Kath & Kim BBC2@10pm Tonight

Old May 19th 2005, 7:34 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Reminder, Kath & Kim BBC2@10pm Tonight

R.
Old May 19th 2005, 8:07 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reminder, Kath & Kim BBC2@10pm Tonight

Originally Posted by Carruss
R.
Cheers! Forgot all about that!
Old May 19th 2005, 8:23 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

I'm all prepared to give it another go....I didn't think too much of the first episode...But some comedies take time to grow....
CORKER
Old May 19th 2005, 8:29 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Reminder, Kath & Kim BBC2@10pm Tonight

Originally Posted by CORKER
I'm all prepared to give it another go....I didn't think too much of the first episode...But some comedies take time to grow....
CORKER
Indeed they do.

R.
Old May 19th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Carruss
Indeed they do.

R.
look at meee, look at meee, look at mee-eeeee!!
Old May 20th 2005, 6:23 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it was really funny last night, especially when Kath was overhearing Kim and Sharon in the bedroom and Sharon said "Can you strap this on for me" - hilarious!!!!!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bridiej
I thought it was really funny last night, especially when Kath was overhearing Kim and Sharon in the bedroom and Sharon said "Can you strap this on for me" - hilarious!!!!!!!

If My husband bit 1 of my cats ears he'd be a gonner :scared:
We thought the snogging rash on the short chubby 1 was histerical .

I know for sure now i'm taking every item of clothing with me, those outfits, VERY SCARY :scared:
Old May 20th 2005, 8:58 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
CORKER
same here....but I fell asleep during last nights episode
Old May 20th 2005, 9:08 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
If My husband bit 1 of my cats ears he'd be a gonner :scared:
We thought the snogging rash on the short chubby 1 was histerical .

I know for sure now i'm taking every item of clothing with me, those outfits, VERY SCARY :scared:

I know it was filmed in 2002 but what about those high waist shorts and jeans - Luckily I am going shopping today so must stock up before I go

I loved the bit when Kev (?) came in after his 'make over'!
Old May 20th 2005, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

K & K doesn't have 'canned laughter' like most other comedies (which tell you when you should laugh) and it is mostly filmed with hand held cameras in 'fly on the wall' style. It is a parody of Australian suburban life but could be adapted easily to Chav/Ned lifestyle.

I've got the second one on tape to look at but the first one IMHO was brilliant eg 'I just want to be effluent Mum, effluent, that's not too much to ask is it?'; (Kel) Knight wants to marry and turn Day into Knight; black underwear under the white slacks; 'Congratulations, when is the baby due' (to overweight daughter)', 'You'll need to go down a dress size for the wedding'; where is your video camera? It's in the bedroom, I'll have to take it off the tripod and remove the tape; Shazza with the 29 netball caps, all men are b******s, the eye patch and the watery eye spying on Brett, thinks the dog is woman etc, etc. And the names Kath, Kim, Kel, Brett, Shazza

Give it a go! And it is set in Patterson Lakes in Melbourne.

OzTennis
Old May 20th 2005, 9:22 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
K & K doesn't have 'canned laughter' like most other comedies (which tell you when you should laugh) and it is mostly filmed with hand held cameras in 'fly on the wall' style. It is a parody of Australian suburban life but could be adapted easily to Chav/Ned lifestyle.

I've got the second one on tape to look at but the first one IMHO was brilliant eg 'I just want to be effluent Mum, effluent, that's not too much to ask is it?'; (Kel) Knight wants to marry and turn Day into Knight; black underwear under the white slacks; 'Congratulations, when is the baby due' (to overweight daughter)', 'You'll need to go down a dress size for the wedding'; where is your video camera? It's in the bedroom, I'll have to take it off the tripod and remove the tape; Shazza with the 29 netball caps, all men are b******s, the eye patch and the watery eye spying on Brett, thinks the dog is woman etc, etc. And the names Kath, Kim, Kel, Brett, Shazza

OzTennis
Hey OZ,
Have you seen my man bag?
Jim
Old May 20th 2005, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hey OZ,
Have you seen my man bag?
Jim
How's it going Jim? Are you still 'chilling out' from the bus driving? There must be a big motorcycling event on at the weekend in Northern Ireland or Ireland because there are hundreds even thousands of bikes on our Galloway roads making their way to the ferries at Stranraer and Cairnryan.

'I'll just move back into my old bedroom Mum'. 'That's my Pilates room now'.

OzTennis (Geoff)
Old May 20th 2005, 9:50 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis
Like I said once before, my bet is that people who dont understand the humour probably havent been to Australia.

Watching K&K always brings back memories of Uncle Arthur!! .

(Love that effluent line - classic!! LOL )
Old May 20th 2005, 9:54 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

How's it going Jim? Are you still 'chilling out' from the bus driving? There must be a big motorcycling event on at the weekend in Northern Ireland or Ireland because there are hundreds even thousands of bikes on our Galloway roads making their way to the ferries at Stranraer and Cairnryan.

'I'll just move back into my old bedroom Mum'. 'That's my Pilates room now'.

OzTennis (Geoff)
Hey Oz,
I have resigned from the buses. I am currently working on the flat, fixing things getting it ready for sale. We sent our visa off last Thursday, so I'm threatening the postie at the moment. Grabing him by the shirt "where's the visa!!! "
I wish I was heading to the bike races in Ireland, I bought a Cannon 300D, wanted to take some pics. Anyway I'll get my chance at other tracks.
Jim
Old May 20th 2005, 9:56 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Like I said once before, my bet is that people who dont understand the humour probably havent been to Australia.

Watching K&K always brings back memories of Uncle Arthur!! .

(Love that effluent line - classic!! LOL )
Oh yes the memories. Con the fruiter and Russel coyte.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.