A bid farewell

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default A bid farewell

to all. After seven and half months I feel its time to bow out and let the 'new arrivals' answer the questions from the UK. I'm sure the points/rules and regs have changed somewhat since our application. We are not into the 'meets' and constant grabing of threads for inane chats which could presumably be done by phone ! (sorry to be controversal - each to their own, no harm intended).

We love our new home country and wish we had made the change sooner. We have had no major challenges (thank god) and live life with gusto - for us its the only way. For all of you with doubts, think a more 'realistic and down to earth America'. Remember the saying, "the grass is always greener, but it is just has hard to cut".

For all of you waiting for visas, your time will come eventually and it will be worth all the frustration, stress and worry, so hang in there.

Take care,
Surfdude.

TO BUNDY - THINKING OF YOU AND ALL THE FAMILY.