Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:21 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bible thumpers going to Aussie

http://www.sundayherald.com/34267

You will have your own bible

Newsflash (Luke 2:8-21)

There were some drovers camped out in a paddock nearby, keeping an eye on their mob of sheep that night. Their eyes shot out on stalks when an angel of the Lord zapped into view, and the glory of the Lord filled the air like a thousand volts of electricity. The angel said: 'Stop looking like a bunch of stunned mullets. Let me give you the drum, the good oil, it's top news for the whole crew -- everyone, everywhere. Today in that little town on the hill a rescuer has been born: he is the Promised One, the King, the Lord.

'And here's how you'll find him: the nipper is wrapped up in a bunny rug, and lying in a food trough.' And before you could say, 'Well, I'll be blowed!' the whole sky was filled with more angels than you could count, all singing away at the top of their lungs (if angels have got lungs, that is): 'God is great! God is bonzer -- and to everyone on this planet who's on God's side: peace and goodwill, and, by the way, Happy Christmas.'

(Which rather confused the drovers because they'd never heard of Christmas before.)

Suddenly the whole choir had nipped off in the blink of an eye. The drovers said to each other, 'We'd better make tracks to Bethlehem and have a squiz at what's happened -- check out this message from God.'
Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:37 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bible thumpers going to Aussie

Originally posted by gOD
http://www.sundayherald.com/34267

You will have your own bible

Newsflash (Luke 2:8-21)

There were some drovers camped out in a paddock nearby, keeping an eye on their mob of sheep that night. Their eyes shot out on stalks when an angel of the Lord zapped into view, and the glory of the Lord filled the air like a thousand volts of electricity. The angel said: 'Stop looking like a bunch of stunned mullets. Let me give you the drum, the good oil, it's top news for the whole crew -- everyone, everywhere. Today in that little town on the hill a rescuer has been born: he is the Promised One, the King, the Lord.

'And here's how you'll find him: the nipper is wrapped up in a bunny rug, and lying in a food trough.' And before you could say, 'Well, I'll be blowed!' the whole sky was filled with more angels than you could count, all singing away at the top of their lungs (if angels have got lungs, that is): 'God is great! God is bonzer -- and to everyone on this planet who's on God's side: peace and goodwill, and, by the way, Happy Christmas.'

(Which rather confused the drovers because they'd never heard of Christmas before.)

Suddenly the whole choir had nipped off in the blink of an eye. The drovers said to each other, 'We'd better make tracks to Bethlehem and have a squiz at what's happened -- check out this message from God.'
yeah , come around my place , and i,ll set the dogs on,ya like i do with the , mormon,s seventhday adventists , and any one else that wants to peddle religious crap......... MM
Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:40 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bible thumpers going to Aussie

Originally posted by mr mover
yeah , come around my place , and i,ll set the dogs on,ya like i do with the , mormon,s seventhday adventists , and any one else that wants to peddle religious crap......... MM

No silly, you should use snakes, the bible clearly states that any true believe is immue from their venom