Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

better life in the uk

better life in the uk

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:55 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by paulf
Says it all, quite a mix of people too
poor sods, a £1 a day for 9 hours graft, This really is a slave trade in our times.
apparently in the asians case the persecutors have people back home keeping tabs on their families !must be something in it why else would you be out there for so little reward
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

So they all come here for free handouts do they?

Is this the same forum where we have had recent threads on how new 'immigrants' in Australia can claim housing benefit and child benefits as soon as they arrive?

I suppose that's different

G
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:59 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Grayling
as soon as they arrive?
as soon as they arrive "legally".

Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:00 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I truly hope they find the people responsible for this and get them locked up behind bars.
I agree 100%
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:00 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

So they all come here for free handouts do they?

Is this the same forum where we have had recent threads on how new 'immigrants' in Australia can claim housing benefit and child benefits as soon as they arrive?

I suppose that's different

G
sorry g to whom are u speaking
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:04 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wengerboy
sorry g to whom are u speaking
Just making a comment.

This thread is so depressing.

I thought I had logged on to some fascist party's site for a while.

G
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:07 pm
Up The Arse!!

Just making a comment.

G
real life can be depressing for a lot of people
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Just making a comment.

G
Had the same feeling and couldn't hold back.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WBB
as soon as they arrive "legally".
So when they become legal in the UK, which some of them do, then it is ok?
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

sunshine&sand is an unknown quantity at this point

It really is a diffult case and let's be honest you have to be pretty damn desperate to be out there picking cockles in February regardless of wether they are being paid £1 or not.

However, I honestly feel that part of my reason for leaving this country is that we have become so Bl~~~y left wing. This country cannot be an open house to anyone who wishes a "better life" elsewhere, regardless. I don't doubt that life must be comparatively easy here compared to the likes of China, Iraq and Afganistan, but we simply have to stop this. This country is sinking; sinking under the sheer strain of Illegals and I dread to think what it will be like here in another ten years from now (fortunately we wont be here).
Do I vote BNP, yes I do, would I like them to get in power, NO. I simply make my vote so extreem because I feel we need to make a stand and ordinary voices heard. I know now I will get all the usual closed mind respones, well I have Asian friends, they are LEGALS have integrated with Britain and are as British as me.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:31 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by simbacat
So when they become legal in the UK, which some of them do, then it is ok?
there are plenty of people livin in the uk who are cheatin the system who were born here and have never worked and never intend to! i have to admit this annoys me
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:37 pm
Bitter and twisted

there are plenty of people livin in the uk who are cheatin the system who were born here and have never worked and never intend to! i have to admit this annoys me
I agree.
There are also plenty of people working who are also fiddling the system ie. cash jobs to avoid tax/VAT etc.

Double standards methinks.

G
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

I cannot agree with you more.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I agree.
There are also plenty of people working who are also fiddling the system ie. cash jobs to avoid tax/VAT etc.

G
Yes double standards indeed. It doesn't matter what nationality those people are who cheat the system. They should be found out and not getting anymore. Heared it the other day "I can only work 10 hours otherwise I lose my benefits.", this was by an English born and bread person.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 6:40 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

I agree.

G
are you saying that if i go to work from 8-5 and pay my taxes (for wich i dont get a lot in return) and that in the evening if i do a cash job for a friend e.c.t that i am of the same mould as a system manipulater,and an illegal imo expecting benifit for nothing? are you realy???????????????????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.