Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

better life in the uk

better life in the uk

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:11 pm
WBB

Originally posted by simbacat
this country is an island which would mean we are not taking any, except the few which can afford to come via aircraft
what?

do you really believe all the illegals turn up on british airways.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:12 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I hope people remember Oz is More like Asia Than Europe
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:13 pm
WBB

Why?? Isn't it a fair question to ask? If you get all of those benefits as you say why go cockle picking for a £1 a day?
why exactly?

illegals get benefits from day one, try turning up in iraq and asking for benefits.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:14 pm
WBB

Originally posted by paulf
I hope people remember Oz is More like Asia Than Europe
where do you get that opinion from?

BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB
what?

do you really believe all the illegals turn up on british airways.

Maybe you should read my comments properly!!!!
WBB

Maybe you should read my comments properly!!!!
i did, i have quoted you.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WBB
why exactly?

illegals get benefits from day one, try turning up in iraq and asking for benefits.
There is a difference between Asylum seekers and Illegals, but you can't see that for no life nor money can you??? Why did you bring up Iraq are you now saying they didn't have a right to come here when they were in fear of their life because of Saddam?????
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:16 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

where do you get that opinion from?
It's been said a few times on this forum, by people who have moved already.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:19 pm
WBB

There is a difference between Asylum seekers and Illegals, but you can't see that for no life nor money can you??? Why did you bring up Iraq are you now saying they didn't have a right to come here when they were in fear of their life because of Saddam?????
are you trying to force feed me again?

i mentioned iraq because it is the number one country we are receiving people from and these people go straight from the back of the lorry to the social security, i just mentioned trying that in iraq and see what you get.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:20 pm
WBB

It's been said a few times on this forum, by people who have moved already.
i have never read that, i have read about the likenesses to america and the UK but never asia, although i know there are a lot of asian immigrants.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WBB
i did, i have quoted you.

I think you find you have taken my quote out of context. I have ask you now numerous times, I am asking you again are you saying everyone else should take those people, just not the UK???? You have said they are coming through safe countries, I have said if we would go by this we would not take any since this is an island.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:23 pm
WBB

I think you find you have taken my quote out of context. I have ask you now numerous times, I am asking you again are you saying everyone else should take those people, just not the UK???? You have said they are coming through safe countries, I have said if we would go by this we would not take any since this is an island.
the figures speak for themselves, we take more than any other european country and we are one of the smallest in europe, seems ilogical to me.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:24 pm
?????????

No, it said Oz has more in common with Asia than Europe,
Was Dotty or Mega or Ceri not sure which, But outlined Trade and commerce and population too.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WBB
are you trying to force feed me again?

i mentioned iraq because it is the number one country we are receiving people from and these people go straight from the back of the lorry to the social security, i just mentioned trying that in iraq and see what you get.
Have a guess why so many people are coming from there. If anyone is force feeding it is you!!!! I can see you never had to flee your country because of political reasons, just to let you know I have and believe me it wasn't easy. Yes we received help in the beginning but we also put back into the society.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:26 pm
WBB

Was Dotty or Mega or Ceri not sure which
OK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.