Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

which is best time to come in perth

Wikiposts

which is best time to come in perth

Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

gilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant future
Default Re: which is best time to come in perth

Originally Posted by Perthbum
ahhh the flies wait till you have a tray full of drinks before flying up your nose.
We are moving over in May 2012. I hope we have picked a good time. We are trying to figure out what the best place is to live, we have narrowed it down to Bunbury or Secret Harbour, so we are in research mode everynight.

Gill
Old Sep 15th 2011, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gilly1020
We are moving over in May 2012. I hope we have picked a good time. We are trying to figure out what the best place is to live, we have narrowed it down to Bunbury or Secret Harbour, so we are in research mode everynight.

Gill
Wooo, if you come to Bunbury, I can help you with any info you might need
Old Sep 15th 2011, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Might wanna worry about finding a job over when, where or what!
Old Sep 28th 2011, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

gilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lolylew
Wooo, if you come to Bunbury, I can help you with any info you might need
Hi Lolylew, that would be a great help. I have many questions and I do think Bunbury is the place for us. I will PM you if thats ok.
Thanks
Gill
Old Sep 28th 2011, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Holdrew
hi there,

me and my girlfriend are hoping to move to perth from the uk in jan so was just wondering whether or not you would mind maybe chatting on the net sometime with a view to swapping useful info

thanks
andy&holly
Hi andy&holly..

My nameis Andy im 28 and a joiner im moving to Perth 9th October with my partner Kelly who is 26 and we dont know anybody whats your ages/occupations, etc, maybe we could get to know each other??
Old Sep 29th 2011, 3:40 am
Just Joined

Holdrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Hi andy&holly..

My nameis Andy im 28 and a joiner im moving to Perth 9th October with my partner Kelly who is 26 and we dont know anybody whats your ages/occupations, etc, maybe we could get to know each other??
Yeah that'd be great I'm 26 and an electrician and holly is a dental receptionist and 24. We have our visas ready to go but not going till jan. Have you got everything sorted, jobs and accommodation?
Old Sep 29th 2011, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Holdrew
Yeah that'd be great I'm 26 and an electrician and holly is a dental receptionist and 24. We have our visas ready to go but not going till jan. Have you got everything sorted, jobs and accommodation?
Hi Andy, Holly and Hull2perth, just thought I would introduce myself too if thats ok. I am Gill (35) and a teacher, hubby Kevin is (30) and a joiner. We move on the 5th May, busy with researching everything and anything. Where are you both planning on living?
Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:53 am
Just Joined

themogsworthtiger has a brilliant futurethemogsworthtiger has a brilliant futurethemogsworthtiger has a brilliant futurethemogsworthtiger has a brilliant futurethemogsworthtiger has a brilliant futurethemogsworthtiger has a brilliant future

Hi there everyone I am Andy and the wife is Wendy hope you dont mind us joining in but we are goin to Perth also in April, we have had visas for some time but been unable to sell house but all is well now. We have been out and had a good look around, i like the Greenwood area and the surrounding suburbs and input would be useful as it was some time ago. I am a controls electrician although i have a great deal of experience in all areas, what is the work like out there now is there still pleanty? Also i hear that the skills test has changed and now need to do a 2 week course is that correct? Hope to join in a bit more as we have now set a date and seeking as much info as we can.Also the wife works in a large supermarket over here are there the same opportunities over there? Hope to catch up with you all soon.