Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best quote for shipping UK to Brisbane?

Best quote for shipping UK to Brisbane?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best quote for shipping UK to Brisbane?

Originally Posted by gargar
Hi,

When is advertising not advertising?
There are a number of members who are listing company websites which they have received quotes from and are also listing these quotes. These are not recommendations as they have not used these companies services yet. However it apears that this is o.k. to give these companies free advertising.

By recommending the company I work for I do not consider it advertising any more that some of the people advising on companies they have received quotes from. regards
gargar

I would think there is a fine line that you crossed as an employee. I work for a law firm but if someone were to ask me for a recommendation regarding lawyers I might tell them to PM me instead of giving out that information to the public. If you work for them, then you are recommending their services as an employee rather than as a past user. Hope that I wrote that coherently ;-)

Rete