best places

Old Jul 1st 2004, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

jrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura about
Default best places

could anyone tell where the best places are to live in the victoria area for a family with 3 kids (one is a teenager ) i am looking for good schools good job prospects in printing and a good standard of living for the kids.Wife wants to be by the sea! i would be very grateful if someone can help.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 5:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: best places

Originally posted by jrsuk73
could anyone tell where the best places are to live in the victoria area for a family with 3 kids (one is a teenager ) i am looking for good schools good job prospects in printing and a good standard of living for the kids.Wife wants to be by the sea! i would be very grateful if someone can help.

I think 90% of people coming to Melbourne want a place by the sea but when they see the prices of these places it kinda puts them off. Have a look at prices around Brighton or St Kilda . Maybe you would be better off looking at areas around Mornington Peninsula.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

dave.t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: best places

Originally posted by jrsuk73
Jonny Thunder

Are you sure that you want to settle in Victoria ?
I can`t remember if I told you about the climate , price of houses etc and the fact that if you chose somewhere like Adelaide you would get more for your money plus the fact that they have printing on the skills shortage list , so even you could find a job there !

We looked at Adelaide b4 Perth but decided we liked Perth more . I can`t remember what type of visa you are after and if that dictates where you have to live but I wouldn`t confine my search to one state .

I spent a year in Melbourne and enjoyed it but I wouldn`t settle there , I`m sure there will be a few who disagree but this is just my opinion.

Hope the wife is better now and can finally start pushing the hoover around !

Say hi to the guys at work - espacially Scot ( wan**r )

Dave