Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

belly button piercing

belly button piercing

Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Question belly button piercing

We are having our medicals on 14th june. daughter (14) has just had her belly button pierced will she now have to have blood tests???????
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:35 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: belly button piercing

Originally Posted by s/nurse
We are having our medicals on 14th june. daughter (14) has just had her belly button pierced will she now have to have blood tests???????
I think children over 12 have to have blood tests anyway. Think, not sure
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

She will need to have a 'Hep B' test in addition to the usual HIV test. It is the 1 needle but you will be charged extra for it. I had to pay an extra £35.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:57 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I think children over 12 have to have blood tests anyway. Think, not sure
According to our panel doctor, only people 15 years and older have to have any form of blood test, but there has been no mention of kids with piercings.

Neil
Old Jun 4th 2005, 10:28 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Kids over 15 have blood tests, my youngest son is 14 and didn`t have to,
and the doctor didn`t look anywhere near his stomach. I have got my belly
button pierced and it wasn`t even mentioned. If I were you I would say nothing unless it is mentioned.

Tracey x
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

Is it just a coincidence that there is an advert for belly button jewelry above this thread?