Bellbowrie

Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:49 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bellbowrie

Are those of you who live in Bellbowrie still happy with your choice? How are you coping with the temperatures? Also do you know anything about the schools there?

We're coming over in January, and are still confused about where to live.

Jane
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Hi Jane and Jim

We have been in Bellbowrie for about a month.

We are really pleased with the house we've bought and the area of Bellbowrie that we live in is beautiful.

our boys aged 8 and 12 are at the local School and love it. The teachers are very approachable and the standard of education here is excellent. There is a lot going on in the area what with the local shopping centre which has markets twice a month, swimming club, cricket, football etc.

My eldest will be going to Kenmore High (year 8) next year and I believe from various sources that Kenmore High is a very good school.

We have fantastic neighbours who are British would you believe, but then apparently half the street is either british, American, or South African.

The plots here are a lot larger than those closer to the city and we are about a 25 minute drive away. (off peak).

The only big downside that I can think of is that there are no local squash clubs and my husband would probably have to drive about an hour to get to one. It seems that squash is a dying sport in this country which came as a shock to hubby as in England he lived and breathed for squash.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to email me if you have any more questions.

Cheers