Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beer advert - oz

Beer advert - oz

Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beer advert - oz

is it carlton beer ?

makes me laugh everytime I see it, it must hurt when he crash lands
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

NIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really nice
Default Re: Beer advert - oz

Originally Posted by DebraH
is it carlton beer ?

makes me laugh everytime I see it, it must hurt when he crash lands
Carlton draught. They have some fantastic ads, love the one of the men singing who form a giant body and drink beer.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent advert that. Another of my faves is the one for Bigpond where the young boy asks about the Great Wall of China and his dad tells him that it was built during the time of the Emporer Nasi Goreng to keep the rabbits out.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:53 pm
I'm driving me nuts

The Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NIGENABBY
Carlton draught. They have some fantastic ads, love the one of the men singing who form a giant body and drink beer.
Link to Advert
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:59 pm
I'm driving me nuts

The Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud of

Here is a link to another good beer Ad.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Genie
LOL
couldn't get the carlton one to work

I love that big pond one too - very funny