Been And Gone !!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Been And Gone !!!!!!!

Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:18 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Been And Gone !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
moving in with my mum & dad ( :scared: )

Oooo that one deserves some karma!!!! LMAO!!!!!

we lived with my parents for a couple of weeks a few years back and we had to be in bed asleep at 9pm!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:23 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
bed asleep at 9pm!!!!
I'm wondering whether that might be the safest room in the house!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:35 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geary11
THEY tuned up at 9.30 am and worked solid till 3.30 pm with plenty of teas and cakes to keep them going !!!!! would recomend using excess storage took about 400 m2 of stuff costing the grand total to £1952 so werent to bad as they will store in storage free for a month as we are still waiting for visas .Gulp......

so now only have a little portable tv till house goes on wednesday OMG..then home less...............and ready for our great adventure to Adelaide the Gears 2006......
What were you able to take with 400m2 of space?

Good luck with the move to Adelaide
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:05 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
I'm wondering whether that might be the safest room in the house!!!!

it gets better - one night i discovered a spider in my jarmie bottoms and me and the girls were in fits of stifled laughter but i couldnt scream and through all the fumbling and jigging around the bedroom i squashed him with my bum and still i couldnt scream. i had bits of spider legs and body on my backside. god it was a nightmare

now if id been 20 years younger and still living at home screaming for my dad in the middle of the night cos id seen a moneyspider wouldnt have been a problem and quite the norm but it all "changes" somehow when you move back and everyone is "older". weird
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

we are sharing a container only talkin 352 cubic ........as for rooksie and the spider it would be a different story if it was a huntsman.............lmao.....SCARY.....
First nite tonight with mother in law...OMG going to be interesting....see how long it will last got a least 2 months of her....and she dont belive in central heating she say put another jumper on used to heating being like the bahamers and walking round in my pants.....lol :scared:
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:34 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

we are sharing a container only talkin 352 cubic ........as for rooksie and the spider it would be a different story if it was a huntsman.............lmao.....SCARY.....
First nite tonight with mother in law...OMG going to be interesting....see how long it will last got a least 2 months of her....and she dont belive in central heating she say put another jumper on used to heating being like the bahamers and walking round in my pants.....lol :scared:
Brrrrrrrrrrr :scared:
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:58 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

What can you fit in 352 cubic then,
Thanks
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
What can you fit in 352 cubic then,
Thanks
49 items from beds baby cot,futong bed, 3 size boxes i had a total of 15 boxes 42 inch tv just left all the white goods and sofa buy new when we get there....hope this helps................
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Geary
49 items from beds baby cot,futong bed, 3 size boxes i had a total of 15 boxes 42 inch tv just left all the white goods and sofa buy new when we get there....hope this helps................
Thanks for that

Think we will be taking a bit more than that, as we will be taking 2 sofas, king bed, single bed, 1 wardrobe, and fridge ( fridge to go in garage ) and other smaller things.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:27 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

THEY tuned up at 9.30 am and worked solid till 3.30 pm with plenty of teas and cakes to keep them going !!!!! would recomend using excess storage took about 400 m2 of stuff costing the grand total to £1952 so werent to bad as they will store in storage free for a month as we are still waiting for visas .Gulp......

so now only have a little portable tv till house goes on wednesday OMG..then home less...............and ready for our great adventure to Adelaide the Gears 2006......
Great post - and love the photos.
Notice you have a guitar on there! Did you buy a hard case for it? We have 2 to ship over.

We also have "almost" sold house before getting visa and moving in with parents :scared:

Oh the lengths we go to!

Good luck to you and yours

L-j