Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Been away - Have we missed anything???

Been away - Have we missed anything???

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:08 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Been away - Have we missed anything???

Hi all,

Been down to lovely Portsmouth for a weeks break, Can anyone fill us in on whats been happening????

Has Bridiej got her visa yet???? Come on Bridie tell me!!!!! i woz expecting an e-mail when i switched on this afternoon telling me you woz off!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone's happy and joyful (still)

Oh! look it's 6.10 time for a

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 6:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Been away - Have we missed anything???

Not a lot. It's been as quiet as the grave round here Don't remember seeing a "got it" from Bridie but maybe not fussed and keeping it quiet :scared:
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:06 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Hi all,

Been down to lovely Portsmouth for a weeks break, Can anyone fill us in on whats been happening????

Has Bridiej got her visa yet???? Come on Bridie tell me!!!!! i woz expecting an e-mail when i switched on this afternoon telling me you woz off!!!!!!!!

Sam (Alan + Girls)
To sum up briefly......a couple of people made a bit of a tit of themselves and got banned!!!!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:16 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
To sum up briefly......a couple of people made a bit of a tit of themselves and got banned!!!!!!

Not dolly daydream!!!!!!!!

She was banned when i left
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Bridiej quiet.. I don't think we will need to log on to find out, living in Kent we will just have to open the windows to hear the scream....I'm expecting it to make headline news on Meridian tonight..
As for the rest of us, most of us Marcher's are still holding on for grim death.

Hope you had a good break.

Judith
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:24 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Not dolly daydream!!!!!!!!

She was banned when i left
No she's been allowed back. You'll notice a few people have changed their avatars in protest of flutterscutter getting banned. There was also a troll who caused a trail of destruction. You picked a good week to be away!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

No she's been allowed back. You'll notice a few people have changed their avatars in protest of flutterscutter getting banned. There was also a troll who caused a trail of destruction. You picked a good week to be away!
My god, what do you have to do to get banned???? I thought this forum was meant to be fun and helpful...what am I missing?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:28 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by sonictigger
My god, what do you have to do to get banned???? I thought this forum was meant to be fun and helpful...what am I missing?
Can't say too much or the thread will be closed
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 8:59 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say too much or the thread will be closed
Never was a truer word spoken......

D D
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
You basically have to be a very manipulative person, convince every one (including the mods) that you are hard done by because of your race, make everyone start questioning their morals, get frustrated cos the troll is playing us one off agaist the other, start questioning a few things about the forum, put a few posts up to inflame the troll, troll complains too loudly.........BINGO!!......
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
You basically have to be a very manipulative person, convince every one (including the mods) that you are hard done by because of your race, make everyone start questioning their morals, get frustrated cos the troll is playing us one off agaist the other, start questioning a few things about the forum, put a few posts up to inflame the troll, troll complains too loudly.........BINGO!!......
Question is who was that troll ?

Was it Bill or was it Ben ?

The weed knows. She knows everything.

Look out, the gardener is coming back from lunch.....duck.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:37 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Them boobs are going to yer head bixie
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:41 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Them boobs are going to yer head bixie
I prefer my head going to them boobs.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:22 am
Sam
here and staying

WOW

Looks like we've missed loads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there going to be a free flutterscutter campain like the one for DD????

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Old Sep 4th 2005, 2:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Bix

Where's WBB when you need him ?
He had a nose for these trolls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.