Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Been around a while but never introduced myself

Been around a while but never introduced myself

Old Nov 26th 2006, 3:57 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Been around a while but never introduced myself

Hi everyone,

I've been reading these forums for probably over a year or so, but didn't start posting until about May or so.

My husband and I are anxiously awaiting news on our 136 visa application which was sent in mid June. Hoping to hear something any day now, or at the latest by Christmas.

My husband is a mining engineer and we're hoping to settle in the Hunter Valley area in New South Wales. I'd love to hear from anyone in that area, or looking to go to that area.

Haley
Old Nov 26th 2006, 6:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Been around a while but never introduced myself

Originally Posted by comet555
Hi everyone,

I've been reading these forums for probably over a year or so, but didn't start posting until about May or so.

My husband and I are anxiously awaiting news on our 136 visa application which was sent in mid June. Hoping to hear something any day now, or at the latest by Christmas.

My husband is a mining engineer and we're hoping to settle in the Hunter Valley area in New South Wales. I'd love to hear from anyone in that area, or looking to go to that area.

Haley
Hiya,
A public hello, following the private conversation

Seems like you have a fair amount of knowkedge gleaned already by the look of some of your postings.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 6:34 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, well.... what can I say, I like to research. You never know when you might need a little tidbit of information.

Plus I get a little bored because my husband works about 80 hours a week and with two little kids at home I don't get to talk to adults much Hence, the reason for a little lifestyle change.... the warm weather doesn't hurt either!

Haley
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:22 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Haley

From Haley