Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bed linen and towels for African Hospitals

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of
Default Bed linen and towels for African Hospitals

Just a friendly reminder. Give a second thought to the appeal for bedding for the hospitals in the poor stricken areas of Africa. I thought if its better for you I could drop off the bedding on Thursday to the collecting depot, if you have any to give. We could make a difference, so go and look today what you no longer need and as long as you pack them in a bag I will take them next week.

Please drop off your donations to me at << Address removed>>. So come on clean out them linen cupboards and make more room.

Thanks very much

Pam and Norm

Last edited by Sue; Jul 2nd 2006 at 4:25 am. Reason: Physical and email address removed for privacy. PM for contact details.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:09 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bed linen and towels for African Hospitals

Originally Posted by adenray

Just a friendly reminder. Give a second thought to the appeal for bedding for the hospitals in the poor stricken areas of Africa. I thought if its better for you I could drop off the bedding on Thursday to the collecting depot, if you have any to give. We could make a difference, so go and look today what you no longer need and as long as you pack them in a bag I will take them next week.

Please drop off your donations to me at <<address removed>> So come on clean out them linen cupboards and make more room.

Thanks very much

Pam and Norm

Is this an Australian wide appeal Pam? I've not heard of it? We're in NSW

Cheers

Rach
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:10 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

You need to update your location too Pam - says you're still in the UK. Might be wise to remove your email addy too and just ask people to PM you - otherwise you will find you have an Inbox full of spam tomorrow!!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of

Thanks Rachel, I'll pass your note onto Pam. I've just been asked to spread the word. Pam's email address is at the bottom of her plea for help!

Regards,

Lorraine

Originally Posted by tygwyn
You need to update your location too Pam - says you're still in the UK. Might be wise to remove your email addy too and just ask people to PM you - otherwise you will find you have an Inbox full of spam tomorrow!!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:20 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Question to the OP. Is that a house address? If so it would be best if I remove it, posting a home address on a public forum is probably not a good idea. Same goes for the email address, it will get picked up by spammers.

Let me know if you want those details removed. People can always pm you for the addresses etc.

Sue
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Yes please Sue, please remove the address and email details. Thanks Lorraine

Originally Posted by Sue
Question to the OP. Is that a house address? If so it would be best if I remove it, posting a home address on a public forum is probably not a good idea. Same goes for the email address, it will get picked up by spammers.

Let me know if you want those details removed. People can always pm you for the addresses etc.

Sue
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 4:27 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adenray
Yes please Sue, please remove the address and email details. Thanks Lorraine
Okay done.

Good luck with the appeal.