Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beautiful, Beautiful,, Beautiful Weather.

Beautiful, Beautiful,, Beautiful Weather.

Old Mar 5th 2003, 12:12 am
pankala

Default Beautiful, Beautiful,, Beautiful Weather.

Oh its such a loverly, loverly,, loverly day!

The sun is shining a clear white radiance from a deep, deep clear blue sky, starchy crisp white clouds drifting joyfully about singing to each other of the rain last week. The berdies sitting in the freshly cleaned, newly sprouted gum trees twitterin love songs and good cheer to their neighbours. The kangaroos stretching just a little for that oh so satisfying scatch. The loverly peace and quiet of a world at ease.

Oh, and some wonderful, wonderful,, wonderful belly laughs.

Thank you one and all for all those amazing posts from the inner recesses. THANK YOU AND MAY THE QUANTUM FLUCTUATION BE EVER SO AS THE GENTLE RAIN.

Old Mar 5th 2003, 1:28 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful, Beautiful,, Beautiful Weather.

Originally posted by pankala

The sun is shining a clear white radiance from a deep, deep clear blue sky, starchy crisp white clouds drifting joyfully about singing to each other of the rain last week. The berdies sitting in the freshly cleaned, newly sprouted gum trees twitterin love songs and good cheer to their neighbours. The kangaroos stretching just a little for that oh so satisfying scatch. The loverly peace and quiet of a world at ease.

Thank you one and all for all those amazing posts from the inner recesses. THANK YOU AND MAY THE QUANTUM FLUCTUATION BE EVER SO AS THE GENTLE RAIN.
You better leave the smarties alone Pal , but its quite good here today good breeze and sunny though have I missed some point?

Old Mar 5th 2003, 1:36 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Just got it son the only posts the thought police do not take off are weather reports and the we love Australia crew , bugger it I am slow today.

WAS saddened to see recently, on SBS, a group of young male Aboriginal converts to Islam wearing the traditional dress of the Middle East and spouting the usual rhetoric of the fundamentalists - seeking an Islamic state and America deserving September 11.

By all means celebrate and preserve your Aboriginal culture and heritage, but beware of being exploited by a religion that oppresses its women and whose clerics dupe young men into suicide missions with promises of paradise eternal.
M. A. NELSON, Mt Lawley.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 5th 2003 at 1:51 am.
Old Mar 5th 2003, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You better leave the smarties alone Pal , but its quite good here today good breeze and sunny though have I missed some point?

Yes, I have re-read Pankala's post a couple of times trying to find the hidden meaning in it. Perhaps he has taken his leave of this forum? For the record, sunny spells, cloudy, 24c in Sydney. Definite Autumnal feel this week (I like that) - I believe it's still quite a bit warmer over west?
Old Mar 5th 2003, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Just got son the only posts the thought police do not take off are weather reports and the we love Australia crew , bugger it I am slow today.

Well done, PB, you're quicker than I am!
Old Mar 5th 2003, 6:17 am
Banned

Thylacoleo is an unknown quantity at this point

Jamaica Farewell