beaumaris!

Old Jan 7th 2007, 4:25 am
lotte

charlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nice
Smile beaumaris!

Hi all,
after emailing that we wanted to live here, we have just bought a house. We feel really pleased (big house and garden - yippee!), but wanted to ask does anyone know about soccer, tennis or cricket clubs for boys?? my son is 7 and missing his sport. We will hopefully move in feb and we cant wait.
thanks for any advice,
Lottexx
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: beaumaris!

Originally Posted by charlotte
Hi all,
after emailing that we wanted to live here, we have just bought a house. We feel really pleased (big house and garden - yippee!), but wanted to ask does anyone know about soccer, tennis or cricket clubs for boys?? my son is 7 and missing his sport. We will hopefully move in feb and we cant wait.
thanks for any advice,
Lottexx
Where are you living
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:20 am
lotte

charlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nicecharlotte is just really nice

Hi - we will be in Beaumaris - Melbourne.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Hi - we will be in Beaumaris - Melbourne.
Congrats Charlotte.

Which primary school is your son going to ? Beaumaris or Beaumaris North ? And do you know which year - Grade 2 I assume ? Our daughter is going into Grade 2 at Beaumaris.

I'll send you details of the Beaumaris Soccer club that is run by friends of ours. There are plenty of sports clubs around, I'll also send some through asap.

Col
Old Jan 8th 2007, 9:16 am
lotte

Smile Re: beaumaris!

Hi Col,
my son is 7 so I think grade 3?? that was his level in the U.K.
He will go to Beaumaris Primary, and fingers crossed it is as nice as it looks!
Many thanks for any info, we have been here two weeks tomorrow and my boy is a little lost.
best wishes
Lotte
Old Jan 8th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lotte,

He'll probably go into Grade 2. My daughter will be 7 in May but is going into Grade 2 - but would be in Primary 3 if we'd stayed in England. She also started early and most kids in her class are 7. They have a Prep year which is the equivalent of our Primary 1.

It's a terrific school, very relaxed and lots of events that involve the parents. Very very sporty also and a couple of well known AFL players have their kids at Beauy. My daughter loves it. If you need any help feel free to PM us. My wife is off for the next 3 weeks as the schools are obviously on hols. She'd be happy to meet and show you round, buy you a coffee, introduce you to a few of the other Mums etc. We can also introduce your wee boy to plenty of 6 and 7 year old boys.

There is also a very good dads club at the school - BFAC. I've not joined but have attended a few events.

Cheers and good luck.
Col

Hi Col,
my son is 7 so I think grade 3?? that was his level in the U.K.
He will go to Beaumaris Primary, and fingers crossed it is as nice as it looks!
Many thanks for any info, we have been here two weeks tomorrow and my boy is a little lost.
best wishes
Lotte