Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BCA Call For More Workers Doesn't Add Up

BCA Call For More Workers Doesn't Add Up

Old May 7th 2018, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BCA Call For More Workers Doesn't Add Up

Originally Posted by the troubadour
But western Sydney has such a bright future becoming home to most Australia's record intake of migrants. I'm sure they'll be able to over look the 'favela' type neighbourhoods being created in the process in order to create long awaited vibe.

Hobart? More likely a flash in the pan, as was cheap for over heated, rip off Australian housing standards. The reality being a small city with limited potential.
Well you are the one talking about small, quick market drops in localized areas. I naturally assumed you are referring to those "flash in the pan" investors.

Last edited by Beoz; May 8th 2018 at 12:40 am.
Old May 8th 2018, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BCA Call For More Workers Doesn't Add Up

Originally Posted by Beoz
Well you are the one talking about small, quick market drops in localized areas. I naturally assumed you are referring to those "flash in the pan" investors.
No I'm talking about the overall Ponzi nature of Australian and the cost of that to the nation.