Wikiposts

BBQs

Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:03 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBQs

Originally Posted by soapy
hey!!!!!!
your meant to be using the BBQ
Its against the law for chicks too use a BBQ and they know that.

I am man and I have created FIRE !!!!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:05 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

well it works for me and i dont hear anyone complian either. maybe its because they have no teeth now and their lips have fell off
Nah, and I'm sure they will all thank you for their cancers in about 30 or 40 years time! Burning food to a cinder makes for very highly cacernogenic food :scared:
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme

ah but it only takes one bucket of water to sort u oot
ABCDiamond

Not only get a BBQ with a hood, but get one with a side burner aswell.
They are great for cooking on when it's too hot to cook inside the house.

Fire restrictions in some areas may stop people using charcoal.

Gas is the Most popular, but I agree that charcoal gives better taste. It just takes too long for the charcoal to warm up every day.

Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Nah, and I'm sure they will all thank you for their cancers in about 30 or 40 years time! Burning food to a cinder makes for very highly cacernogenic food :scared:
at least i gave them something they can take to their grave
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:07 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme

Men took over cooking BBQ's so they could cook and still make out they were red blooded heterosexuals and understood fire and air more than women. Also it's the only time they can safely burn the food and actually get compliments about it
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Geez I thought Mitre 10 were cheap! I know Bunnings were selling them for $29.95 a while ago (only a few weeks ago actually)
trust me on this one
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:08 pm
Banned

at least i gave them something they can take to their grave
Oh Indeed LOL
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:09 pm
Banned

trust me on this one
Funnily enough; I do
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
but get one with a side burner aswell.
so thats what thats for, i thot it was for the teens to sit on when they are havin a barbie with MY BBQ
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:10 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Not only get a BBQ with a hood, but get one with a side burner aswell.

Fire restrictions in some areas may stop people using charcoal.

Gas is the Most popular, but I agree that charcoal gives better taste. It just takes too long for the charcoal to warm up every day.
good call about the side burner as this works well for keeping the beans warm while the bacon, eggs and sausage are getting cooked. toast the turkish bread and you have the perfect breakfast. my local (trinity beach) deli is now stocking black pudding. beautiful.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:10 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Men took over cooking BBQ's so they could cook and still make out they were red blooded heterosexuals and understood fire and air more than women. Also it's the only time they can safely burn the food and actually get compliments about it
yeah and?
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

now now, dont u be startin all that pish. we are better at it cos women would burn their furry rubber gloves
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Just a quick question.

Obviously Australia and BBQs go hand in hand, however, what is the most popular type, gas or charcoal.

Any other info on BBQing in the land of plenty would be great.
Apart from my other comments on this thread, charcoal BBQ's are great when you cook spuds on them. Put a slit in the potato, add some homemade garlic butter and wrap in tinfoil/alfoil and toss in underneath the grill plate (right into the charcoal) in about 20-30 mins... perfection
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:14 pm
Banned

now now, dont u be startin all that pish. we are better at it cos women would burn their furry rubber gloves
That may be your STORY BUT I'm sticking to the TRUTH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.