BBQ's

Old Jul 7th 2003, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default BBQ's

We have finally got round to buying a BBQ now that the winter is here and we can't use it!

My question is - Wot is the side burner thingy for?. Thought we'd be flash and buy one with one of these thingys so I can bum off to SIL. BUT I have no idea what it's for! Is it a pomme device so we can put a put of tea on whilst having our grub??

Any advice welcome. Everyone can come for a BBQ (cup of tea)
when I figure out what to do with it.

Diane
Old Jul 7th 2003, 8:09 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBQ's

Originally posted by DianeOZ
We have finally got round to buying a BBQ now that the winter is here and we can't use it!

Wot is the side burner thingy for?.

Diane
For burning thingies.
Old Jul 7th 2003, 8:11 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

My question is - Wot is the side burner thingy for?. Thought we'd be flash and buy one with one of these thingys so I can bum off to SIL. BUT I have no idea what it's for! Is it a pomme device so we can put a put of tea on whilst having our grub??

Diane
It is an extension of your outdoor oven - Hubby wanted an extension real bad and not used the bloody thing yet one year on - Basically it is a gas ring and use it for whatever you want - Ours was called a Wok Burner, for extra stir fry, heating your tea though sounds a better idea!

Cheers
Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:09 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Diane
sorry di but do actually go out in public,? are you blonde? its a wok or soup pot heater, make a nice cheese and leek soup like my old" geordi da" used to make.................... MM
Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Cooking onions???
Told you first one to buy a BBQ has party, wot time do want us???????? S'long as you don't do any meat injected with any hormones or have dodgy marinades of course. So, that leaves sausages that taste of horse, or vegetable kebabs! Alternatively, could you get it inside and use it as a heater?????

Luv Loopy
(taking yet another break from unpacking!!)