BBC2 - Reeves

Old May 24th 2004, 6:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking BBC2 - Reeves

Just watched our friendly neighbourhood Reeves - Looks like you're having a great time. The trip to Fraser looked good except poking a stick at a spider:scared:

Because I had the video set, managed to be in to watch - can't wait for next episode.

I want to go - now!

Moneypen20
Old May 24th 2004, 7:20 pm
Whinging pom.

costabeera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBC2 - Reeves

Originally posted by moneypen20
Just watched our friendly neighbourhood Reeves - Looks like you're having a great time. The trip to Fraser looked good except poking a stick at a spider:scared:

Because I had the video set, managed to be in to watch - can't wait for next episode.

I want to go - now!

Moneypen20
I have to say I thought nosing in the house whilst hubby was checking out the boat was a bit naughty.
Old May 24th 2004, 7:25 pm
WBB

Originally posted by costabeera
I have to say I thought nosing in the house whilst hubby was checking out the boat was a bit naughty.
yeah, we thought that too, surely that must of been set up for the camera??? nobody would actually do that...would they?

apart from that though, what about the son "forgetting" he had a girlfriend and then his brother sleep walking after a skinful and looking for a drawer to piss in.

Old May 24th 2004, 7:36 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
and then his brother sleep walking after a skinful and looking for a drawer to piss in.

At least he didn't find one....
Old May 24th 2004, 8:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
yeah, we thought that too, surely that must of been set up for the camera??? nobody would actually do that...would they?

apart from that though, what about the son "forgetting" he had a girlfriend and then his brother sleep walking after a skinful and looking for a drawer to piss in.

And bless young Dom proposing to his bird. Do we think the good old Beeb might have helped out a bit there?! Took her up in a helicopter, signs on the beach...but a $500 ring? Did make me go all gooey though, in a quite un-Bundy way. Must be memories of Mr B's proposal and the fact that I haven't seen him for a week...

The bit about pssing in the drawer made me laugh though. We had a girl living on the sheep station who, when drunk (every night) would squat and take a pee in random places - in her bed, others' beds, on the floor of the mess hall...it happens!

I hope the son's girlfriend wasn't watching
Old May 24th 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

you nosey ole mary ,peeping in peoples windows,remind me to empty my drawers before you come round.
Good viewing i enjoyed
donna
Old May 24th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Fish, fish, fish! thats all I'll say!!

well not quite!

Good prog, looking forward to next installment - just hope we don't forget - have very busy week ahead of us - its Bix's 50th birthday on Thursday, having a house party to celebrate! :PARTY:

Glad the Reeves are settling in, from debs recent posts the whole family appear to be very happy with the move - really enjoyed reading her messages - hope she continues to update!!

Old May 24th 2004, 9:20 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix da Boss
Fish, fish, fish! thats all I'll say!!

well not quite!

Good prog, looking forward to next installment - just hope we don't forget - have very busy week ahead of us - its Bix's 50th birthday on Thursday, having a house party to celebrate! :PARTY:

Glad the Reeves are settling in, from debs recent posts the whole family appear to be very happy with the move - really enjoyed reading her messages - hope she continues to update!!

Hiya I agree I've really enjoyed the programme and Debs updates!!!

Bix Da Boss

Have you applied for visa??? I've lost Track!!

Happy Birthday to Bix!!!

Nikki x