Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC "Wanted Down Under" - on video anyone?? HELP!

BBC "Wanted Down Under" - on video anyone?? HELP!

Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light
Default BBC "Wanted Down Under" - on video anyone?? HELP!

Hi guys
Am desperately wanting to see as many of the "Wanted Down Under" programmes as possible, particularly any featuring Brisbane but would love to watch them all. If anyone has video-ed them I would pay for the postage and would promise to return them.
We only have a DVD player that doesn't record but we didn't worry as we had Sky + to record programmes. However, there is something wrong with our Sky+ and a Sky repairman can't come out until 28th Feb!!! HELP! Attempts to get friends to record it have been hit and miss!
I really appreciate the advice on how to download it but I am a SEVERE technophobe and got a headache and gave up reading the post so that isn't an option! I'm rubbish, sorry. XX
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:34 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BBC "Wanted Down Under" - on video anyone?? HELP!

Hiya just wanted to say hi cant help with that have watched them myself as i couldnt record them either, im sure its on all next week aswell.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:55 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=uk+nova

You can watch most episodes here although I have not tried it so good luck
J x
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Jaycee but that is the thread that gave me a headache cos i'm such a technohobe. That was all about subscribing to UK Nova but it sounds like hard work. Appreciate the advice though. But if anyone has it recorded on DVD or video I would be over the moon! X
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:41 pm
helsbels1975

helsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant future
Red face Re: BBC "Wanted Down Under" - on video anyone?? HELP!

Where are you ?? i have them all on sky + (sad i know) if your any where near me them you'd be more than welcome to join me to watch them! You bring the wine and i'll provide the entertainment.
Helen x
Old Feb 5th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Helen,
thanks for the offer. I'm in Watford, but have no idea where Ashington is in Essex!
You go ahead and watch them as I'm an incredibly nervous driver (just passed my test 3 months ago after 4 previous fails!) so I haven't mastered the motorway yet!!
Really appreciate the offer though, you are very kind.
Thanks xx
Old Feb 5th 2007, 7:12 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hey Helen,
thanks for the offer. I'm in Watford, but have no idea where Ashington is in Essex!
You go ahead and watch them as I'm an incredibly nervous driver (just passed my test 3 months ago after 4 previous fails!) so I haven't mastered the motorway yet!!
Really appreciate the offer though, you are very kind.
Thanks xx
I have the first 2 weeks on DVD... If your player supports the DivX format I'll send you a copy...
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hi guys
Am desperately wanting to see as many of the "Wanted Down Under" programmes as possible, particularly any featuring Brisbane but would love to watch them all. If anyone has video-ed them I would pay for the postage and would promise to return them.
We only have a DVD player that doesn't record but we didn't worry as we had Sky + to record programmes. However, there is something wrong with our Sky+ and a Sky repairman can't come out until 28th Feb!!! HELP! Attempts to get friends to record it have been hit and miss!
I really appreciate the advice on how to download it but I am a SEVERE technophobe and got a headache and gave up reading the post so that isn't an option! I'm rubbish, sorry. XX
Ive got them on VHS video..although Id have to try find the Brisbane ones probably on a couple of videos...It isnt a bad programme but its all a bit sameish! - its more about the people than seeing Brisbane itself?? Let us know if you havent had any luck
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:45 pm
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodders39
I have the first 2 weeks on DVD... If your player supports the DivX format I'll send you a copy...
Hello .. i was wondering if i could borrow your dvd? I've missed all but 1 episode so would really appreciate it !!!
Thanks M J
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:16 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M J
Hello .. i was wondering if i could borrow your dvd? I've missed all but 1 episode so would really appreciate it !!!
Thanks M J
Have replied to your PM...

There's a possibility I might put all these videos up onto a server where I have lots of space and bandwidth... If there was decent interest...
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:37 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodders39
Have replied to your PM...

There's a possibility I might put all these videos up onto a server where I have lots of space and bandwidth... If there was decent interest...
Please note a post I made earlier today about this issue.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:48 pm
Timelord

Originally Posted by Sue
Please note a post I made earlier today about this issue.
OK, no probs...
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I have managed to get the rest of the series recorded so will end up seeing most of it. Am chuffed to bits with how helpful and resourceful everyone is on this website!! Thanks a million x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone need an account for UKnova? I set up a spare one today just incase people were having difficulty signing up.