Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:05 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by pompey621
Has Anyone heard on the grapevine if this show will be rerun? - I have been in the Gulf for the last 8 months - and have missed every episode...Is it available on uknova or ftp
It was on UKNova. Not sure if it's still there.

Gina
Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

pompey621 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Gina,

I had a search but I think its gone, thanks anyway
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 1:22 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if the families on the show made the move in reality? And if they did are they still in Australia, or did they return to the UK?

Just curious. I'd be nice if they did a follow up episode on the show.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 1:25 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Does anyone know if the families on the show made the move in reality? And if they did are they still in Australia, or did they return to the UK?

Just curious. I'd be nice if they did a follow up episode on the show.
They are filming follow up shows for some of the couples in October. I know the butcher and his wife from Luton who are now in Perth and settled well. They are being filmed for a follow up show.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:25 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Well i do know there is a new series as we had the film crew on the building site with us. Im an electrician and our boss signed up to have a uk spark come over and work with us for a few hours. I would like to point out me and youngy off here did our hardest to say how it really is working out here with all the red tape and licences.
Oh yes and the couple staring in that episode are on expats but i wont mention any names
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Hi

I know one of the other families that came out to queensland have settled in Jimboomba. The wife is a moderater on one of the other expat forums. They seem to have adopted to life really well. It would be interesting though tosee if every one else felt the same.

Shelley
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

cj321 will become famous soon enoughcj321 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Gina,

I had a search but I think its gone, thanks anyway
It is on thebox.bz
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

thanks CJ found it on thebox
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

thanks CJ found it on thebox
You can watch all of the 20 episodes on '4 on demand' , easy if you watch it Video on demand from Virgin. PM me if you can't find it on there.
Johnnyyt
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
You can watch all of the 20 episodes on '4 on demand' , easy if you watch it Video on demand from Virgin. PM me if you can't find it on there.
Johnnyyt
The series on Virgin is A Place Down Under, watching an episode as I write. Still fun watching though. Does anyone know what happened to these families, we missed the one off follow up programme?

Regards,

Tim and Karen
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by geelong
The series on Virgin is A Place Down Under, watching an episode as I write. Still fun watching though. Does anyone know what happened to these families, we missed the one off follow up programme?

Regards,

Tim and Karen
That'l teach me to read the thread title properly!

Johnnyyt
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all your answers - Now getting it slowly from Thebox

Thanks

Pompey
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

4 on demand is asling for 99 pence each,, is that right I thought all this crap was for free
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

4 on Demand are showing the C4 series A place down under, and I was after the BBC series Wanted down under, unfortunately the BBC back catalogue is unavailable, but the torrent site thebox has the complete series on it. - and its free.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

DivingMissDaisy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

We started downloading it from thebox, but it was going to take 480 hours as only 1 person was uploading it. Hubby stopped it, might take another look if more of you are doing it now.

Audrey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.