Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Feb 15th 2007, 1:20 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
sarah when you planning on going over? and what area of goldcoast you want to be in
lesley
To be honest Lesley, it depends on where we can get rented accommodation, as this is getting more & more difficult. We do like Coomera/Robina so anywhere around these areas would be good.

Take care

Sarahx
Old Feb 15th 2007, 1:25 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
To be honest Lesley, it depends on where we can get rented accommodation, as this is getting more & more difficult. We do like Coomera/Robina so anywhere around these areas would be good.

Take care

Sarahx
how many is there in your family is it just you hubbie and 2 children?
Old Feb 15th 2007, 1:29 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
how many is there in your family is it just you hubbie and 2 children?
+ Harvey our nearly 3 year old
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

LucyAndDave is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys im new!

me and my husband2b want to move to australia when we are married because of watching the tv programme!

and i wanna know if there is any chance of info on how to get on the programme?

thanks people!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LucyAndDave
hey guys im new!

me and my husband2b want to move to australia when we are married because of watching the tv programme!

thanks people!
???????????

Program's finished, You might have more luck going through the BBC website for contact information on off chance they might do another one

Jen
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:10 pm
JONES FAMILY

hey guys im new!

thanks people!
Hi Luch & Dave
The programme was filmed last year. Good luck with your move to oz

Sarahx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

thanks for replying! i just dont know how to get information about it! and it sucks that the programme is now over! im on bbc website now but dont know what to do next lol sarah you were on it were you? how did u apply?
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:22 pm
JONES FAMILY

thanks for replying! i just dont know how to get information about it! and it sucks that the programme is now over! im on bbc website now but dont know what to do next lol sarah you were on it were you? how did u apply?

our migration agent told us about it, just keep your eyes open for any future programmes like it, I am sure this site will help you if anything does come up

Take care

Sarahx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

okay thanks! i found the email adress for them so ive emailed them to say about it and will wait for a reply and tell you guys, so you went on the show and now your moving there? ur visa went through? nice one! im not jealous at all lol

lucy x
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:30 am
Nutty Nurse

LondonNurse will become famous soon enoughLondonNurse will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know the name of the really nice Hospital/ Birth Centre that the Midwife from Ireland went to???

I think it was a Midwife in her 40's emigrating with her hubby and teenage son, they were from the UK but living in Ireland
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:35 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LondonNurse
Does anyone know the name of the really nice Hospital/ Birth Centre that the Midwife from Ireland went to???

I think it was a Midwife in her 40's emigrating with her hubby and teenage son, they were from the UK but living in Ireland
Manly Hospital
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:38 pm
Nutty Nurse

LondonNurse will become famous soon enoughLondonNurse will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by northernbird
Manly Hospita l

Brilliant! Thank-you x
Old Sep 1st 2007, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

pompey621 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has Anyone heard on the grapevine if this show will be rerun? - I have been in the Gulf for the last 8 months - and have missed every episode...Is it available on uknova or ftp

Thanks for your help
Old Sep 1st 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

what is uknova,,,

explain please do I have to pay?
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

pompey621 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DrWho
UKNova hosts a private tracker that enables members of its' site to share files that are on their own computers, not UKNova's...

It has a disclaimer on the torrents page, thus...

"Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted on this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site UKnova cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms."

They also only allow torrents that are not commercially available anywhere... As soon as the Beeb or anyone else choose to box something and sell it, it can no longer be available on UKNova... One suspects that it's down to this that no-one's taken any action against them...

On a Mission - See above from a previous post, it is free, but I am not sure whether it is still hosted or held on the server.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.