Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bbc Good Food Magazine

Bbc Good Food Magazine

Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all
Default Bbc Good Food Magazine

Hi all,
we have finally sold and will be leaving these shores in about 4 weeks. I have just cancelled my BBC Good Food Magazine subscription and just wondered if you can get it in OZ? If you can is it the same edition as the UK?
I only ask as my hubby is prepared to get me a new subsciption from here but posted to OZ but it works out about £20 postage on top for a year.
Thanks love and light
Elfin
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

sunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bbc Good Food Magazine

Originally Posted by elfin
Hi all,
we have finally sold and will be leaving these shores in about 4 weeks. I have just cancelled my BBC Good Food Magazine subscription and just wondered if you can get it in OZ? If you can is it the same edition as the UK?
I only ask as my hubby is prepared to get me a new subsciption from here but posted to OZ but it works out about £20 postage on top for a year.
Thanks love and light
Elfin
Haven't seen Good Food Magazine here, but to be honest I haven't looked.
If it is available here I would expect to pay about double for it that you would there, going by what they charge for Heat, Hello etc.
What are you doing with your mail, if you are getting international redirection you could keep a UK subscription going and good old Royal Mail will send it on to you, this is what I've done.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:06 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

I've bought it over here. Usually get it from my local newsagents so don't have to go searching for it usually. Its exactly the same edition and I get it for $7.75.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sass73
I've bought it over here. Usually get it from my local newsagents so don't have to go searching for it usually. Its exactly the same edition and I get it for $7.75.
Thank you Sass just the info I needed
Elfin x