Bayswater North

Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Neil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant future
Default Bayswater North

We are staying in a holiday rental and have been here for a couple of weeks.
Anybody else in the area?
Would love to meet up for a coffee or a play in the park. We have 3 children, 9,8 and 5.

Ellen
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:24 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Bayswater North

Originally Posted by Neil&Ellen
Would love to meet up for a coffee or a play in the park. We have 3 children, 9,8 and 5.

Ellen

Hi Ellen

I live not too far from your holiday unit, i am in Ferntree Gully and i have some spare time today and Friday. I also have kids, the youngest being 8. If you want to catch up just send me a pm of your address and i will try to get around today,....

Johanne
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neil&Ellen

Ellen
Hi Ellen

We're in The Basin - about 15 mins away. OH was in Bayswater Park with the girls this morning actually! They are 5 & 4. Not sure what I'm up to over the school holidays, but should have some free time - I'll PM you once I've worked out our 'schedule'

Rachel
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Neil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant futureNeil&Ellen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Crow
Hi Ellen

We're in The Basin - about 15 mins away. OH was in Bayswater Park with the girls this morning actually! They are 5 & 4. Not sure what I'm up to over the school holidays, but should have some free time - I'll PM you once I've worked out our 'schedule'

Rachel
Thanks Rachel. We went to the park this afternoon, kids had a great time playing with the other children.
Be nice for me to have adult conversation!