Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bayside Brisbane - need landscaping recommendation

Bayside Brisbane - need landscaping recommendation

Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:19 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bayside Brisbane - need landscaping recommendation

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a landscaping company in the Bayside area, or anything close to Capalaba.

My front garden is a mess, the previous owners didn't really know what they were doing when they planted it and it's really just too big for me to maintain. I like small and tidy! So I need some work done. I'm hoping someone knows of a reliable local company.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bayside Brisbane - need landscaping recommendation

Originally Posted by comet555
I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a landscaping company in the Bayside area, or anything close to Capalaba.

My front garden is a mess, the previous owners didn't really know what they were doing when they planted it and it's really just too big for me to maintain. I like small and tidy! So I need some work done. I'm hoping someone knows of a reliable local company.
Absolute Garden FX, Brenden Barker 0407571390

I used hin for re turf , aswell as planting but he does hard landscaping too , found his work great and pricing good.

Martin
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I like small and tidy!
That's not what your husband told me!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:48 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spartacus
That's not what your husband told me!
Perhaps I could have used a few extra words in that sentence to clarify!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:50 am
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by tabby
Absolute Garden FX, Brenden Barker 0407571390

I used hin for re turf , aswell as planting but he does hard landscaping too , found his work great and pricing good.

Martin
Thanks for that, I'll check them out.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps I could have used a few extra words in that sentence to clarify!