Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Barbie sports car

Barbie sports car

Old Nov 14th 2003, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you.... I quite like the convertible VW aswell......
Attached Thumbnails Barbie sports car-barbie-car-2.jpg  
Old Nov 14th 2003, 5:49 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by steandleigh
Mind you.... I quite like the convertible VW aswell......

Clearly you've met the missus then.......

KC
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:10 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by kentcoast

KC

This is Barbie gone bad
Attached Thumbnails Barbie sports car-bbb.jpg  
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kentcoast

KC

Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Firstly, women should only drive cars with a large arse ( to carry the shopping lol).

Secondly, the red car i thought was a nicer car.

Thirdly,Badge,you have WAY too much time on your hands lol

Fourthly,My daughter has one of those leigh ,Loves the thing :-)

Fifth,tell her toyota do a nifty little number for an absolute bargain with 4 wheel drive and a nifty spoiler, then buy her a yute

Paul.:
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:18 am
Badge

yeah it what comes as spending my entire working life at a PC with the world as my oyster.. and a memory for facts and figures and detail

Badge "Ronald Research" Mount

Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:36 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol got dizzy going back and forth up the thread checking out the cars .... Im gonna get biggest 4x4 I can afford .... like the superior driving position ... sorry just do
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

you just like to look down on all us bottom dwelling peasants sky

Paul
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:37 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya everyone,

Sod all the nice sports cars. all I want when I can to Oz is another VW Beetle. I currently have a 1974 and she is lush, wouldn't mind a ragtop mind. Now that would be nice.

Sarah
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:17 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie

Fifth,tell her toyota do a nifty little number for an absolute bargain with 4 wheel drive and a nifty spoiler, then buy her a yute

Paul.:
Sorry Paul no way. He already thinks my Panda is a yute I want something femanine so I do not have to cart all the junk around, yes they did make a feul injected version it goes like the clappers is very econimical and I am sad that they don't make them any more. Or is that I am Sad

Sarah
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:58 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by teach
Hiya everyone,

Sod all the nice sports cars. all I want when I can to Oz is another VW Beetle. I currently have a 1974 and she is lush, wouldn't mind a ragtop mind. Now that would be nice.

Sarah

sarah!

now You're talking... a cool so-cal rag top would suit me down to the ground. wonder how much you can get one for over there....

one of my first cars was a 1972 1200 bug, fully restored (by me ) from the ground up and in mint condition!! *sigh* them were the days! hehe... oops sorry... as you were!

Old Nov 15th 2003, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nicholls clan
This is Barbie gone bad
Love it Nicholls Clan! Did you hear about the activists who changed the barbie chips? Can't remember what they made them say, but like the idea!
Larissa
Barbie stinks! Barbie stinks! (Think I have the only 6 year old girlie who's been brought up to hate Barbie!)
Old Nov 15th 2003, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

There are a lot of Mazda MX-5s onthe roads round here. There are also plenty of Boxsters and BMW 3-series convertibles. If I was Mrs KC I would be demanding one of the latter 2!!

You dont see may Renault but they do sell the megane convertible here too.

Holden also sell the Astra convertible (yes, that is the same Astra model as UK)

HP
Old Nov 15th 2003, 1:49 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Doesn't matter what car the ladies drive,as long as they have their dashboard converted to this :

BB-Just coz I'm married,doesn't mean I have to be PC
Attached Thumbnails Barbie sports car-womens-dashboard.gif  
Old Nov 15th 2003, 2:44 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

oh,don't forget to make sure the shoping Mall has one of these :
Attached Thumbnails Barbie sports car-ladies-parking-space.gif  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.