Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bali Holidays from Perth

Bali Holidays from Perth

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 3:37 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bali Holidays from Perth

Anybody know what kind of flight prices or inclusive packages are available?

Particularly interested to hear from those who have holidayed in the Med from the UK and can give a comparison in terms of price. Don't need exact figures necessarily, just - "good value, accessible", or otherwise.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: Bali Holidays from Perth

Originally Posted by NKSK
Anybody know what kind of flight prices or inclusive packages are available?

Particularly interested to hear from those who have holidayed in the Med from the UK and can give a comparison in terms of price. Don't need exact figures necessarily, just - "good value, accessible", or otherwise.
hi there

Although I have yet to make the trip to Bali from Perth, there are some pretty amazing deals around for example:

bali deals

there are plenty more if you do a google search. In terms of prices, most of the Aussies I know who regularly go to Bali always comment on what value for money it is (and they don't like parting with their money!!!)

love sophia xx
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:22 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by sophia
hi there

Although I have yet to make the trip to Bali from Perth, there are some pretty amazing deals around for example:

bali deals

there are plenty more if you do a google search. In terms of prices, most of the Aussies I know who regularly go to Bali always comment on what value for money it is (and they don't like parting with their money!!!)

love sophia xx
It's a fair bit cheaper to get to Bali from WA than from the East coast, these figures from your link:

Bali $599 including taxes for 4 nights from Perth and from $799 including taxes for 4 nights from Melbourne.

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You can stay there cheaply for a very long time if you stuff some gear in ya boogie board bag................
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:02 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by hevs
You can stay there cheaply for a very long time if you stuff some gear in ya boogie board bag................
or even if someone else stuffs it in without you knowing !! :scared:

Not a place i'd be too keen to go to these days.

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:06 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
or even if someone else stuffs it in without you knowing !! :scared:

Not a place i'd be too keen to go to these days.
Me either i have to say
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:21 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

On talk back radio there have been alot of poeple that have cancelled their trips to Bali in protest/afraid that iut could happen to themselves. Never been one for Bali anyway.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:14 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Nice enough for a week if you keep away from the coots on Kota or the snores on Sanur and don't try to take anything in or out even remotely worth stealing and only take locked cabin luggage and don't mind flying for hours in the dark.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:22 am

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Megalania
Nice enough for a week if you keep away from the coots on Kota or the snores on Sanur and don't try to take anything in or out even remotely worth stealing and only take locked cabin luggage and don't mind flying for hours in the dark.

You scaremongerers you!!

Spent many weeks on the island - yep Kuta, Nusa Dua and Sanur have their downsides. Most of the rest of the island is stunning though.

Thanks for the price links
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:52 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Batur:

Body Snatchers
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
It's a fair bit cheaper to get to Bali from WA than from the East coast, these figures from your link:

Bali $599 including taxes for 4 nights from Perth and from $799 including taxes for 4 nights from Melbourne.
yes I know it's cheaper from WA than the east coast,....but that's where he was asking from...check the title of the thread... Bali from Perth?

love sophia xx

FWIW not sure I'd wanna go there at the moment either :scared: mind you I wouldn't be daft enough to strap millions of dollars worth of heroin to me body...it's fat enough thank you without the padding!! LOL!!