Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bag me, sh*g me!!

Bag me, sh*g me!!

Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:05 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

cant believe you give moyels the time of day hes a t....
now radio 2 ,jeremy vine, ken bruce, & steve wright is still good you must listen to ask elvis its brill
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:10 pm
Banned

moyels is a pleb i hate the t....
radio 2 is a different league ken bruce,jeremy vine,steve wright is still good & you must listen to ask elvis its brill,infact chris moyels should have a listen,might give him an education in being funny.that is if you think slamming the phone down on ppl & bullying all the staff in your office isnt funny like me.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:27 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by userjay
cant believe you give moyels the time of day hes a t....
now radio 2 ,jeremy vine, ken bruce, & steve wright is still good you must listen to ask elvis its brill

Yeah...ask Elvis. I listened to it just the once...excellent. Didn't know it was a regular feature. What time is it on User?
Old Feb 18th 2004, 5:51 pm
WBB

sorry guys you are all wrong, moyles is top man.

radio 1

Old Feb 18th 2004, 6:17 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by WBB
sorry guys you are all wrong, moyles is top man.

radio 1

Ah well.... That's it then. Taff says we're wrong: end of.

Please accept my humble apologies for peddling ill-informed claptrap.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 6:19 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chippy
Please accept my humble apologies for peddling ill-informed claptrap.

apology accepted.

Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Well i'm stoked, cheers for the link WBB, turned it on to here Moylesey being his usual pratty self, ONLY to be followed up with one of my current fave tunes, "i believe in a thing called love" by the darkness. Class!!!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:46 pm
Banned

Originally posted by chippy
Yeah...ask Elvis. I listened to it just the once...excellent. Didn't know it was a regular feature. What time is it on User?
its not regular but i think its gona be popular demand & all that,THINK its on about 4pm chip I THINK
Old Feb 18th 2004, 11:28 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
its not regular but i think its gona be popular demand & all that,THINK its on about 4pm chip I THINK
Anyone here listen to Triple J?
Old Feb 18th 2004, 11:44 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
Anyone here listen to Triple J?
Every now and again but the presenters try to hard to be funny and the jokes fall flat. Like a lot of presenter they laugh at their own lame jokes far too much.

The music of JJJ is good if not a bit overloaded with crap guitar rock to make up the local content rules.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 1:18 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

[The music of JJJ is good if not a bit overloaded with crap guitar rock to make up the local content rules.
Understood the first bit, but can you explain the 2nd bit please?
Old Feb 19th 2004, 1:33 am

Originally posted by hevs
Understood the first bit, but can you explain the 2nd bit please?
I believe Aussie radio has to broadcast a minimum amount of local music. It was an item that was left off the US FTA.

I like good guitar rock but some of the stuff they play is amateurish.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 2:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by bondipom
I believe Aussie radio has to broadcast a minimum amount of local music. It was an item that was left off the US FTA.

ok as i said before, understand the first bit, 2nd bit, nnaaahh??
(i am blonde )
Old Feb 19th 2004, 2:31 am

Originally posted by hevs
ok as i said before, understand the first bit, 2nd bit, nnaaahh??
(i am blonde )
Going blonde seems to be part of the immigration experience. All that sun bleaching our hair. Do the collars match the *uff.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 2:34 am
High in the Dandenongs

be grateful you'll never find out BP!:scared:

But i am a hairdresser and beauty therapist, so anythings possible .......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.