Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Badge is getting married in the morning!!!

Badge is getting married in the morning!!!

Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Badge is getting married in the morning!!!

Just thought i'd let you all know

Booboo's and my beautiful daughters are going to be bridesmaids

Although Steve doesn't post on here anymore, he still reads everyday

His intended is the most lovely lady you could hope to meet and she is rather amused by all the fuss she caused on here cos of Badges retirement

Just thought if anyone was interested they could pass on their best wishes here............................
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Badge is getting married in the morning!!!

Just thought if anyone was interested they could pass on their best wishes here............................ [/QUOTE]
Oh yes, the interest is gonna be strong - thanks Hevs.

Very best wishes to the badgers.
Hope the knees get you both to the altar.
Hope it's a great day for you both.

da Bixes
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:19 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

DON'T DO IT, BADGE!!

You'll get all happy and contented, and start doing 'married man' things. Next thing you know you'll be spending time in Bunnings, and will open an account in Mitre10.....

Oh, well, there goes another good man, lost to the wiles of a good woman!

Seriously, all the best, mate! I hope you end up as happy as me and Mrs DUP.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Hope you life together, will always be happy and contented.

Whisky
Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you both on your wedding day

Dave, Yve, Steve and Danny

(brighton meet 2003)
Old Jun 18th 2004, 12:20 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

awwww..............congratulations mate!!!!!

may you be very happy together!!

sue
x
Old Jun 18th 2004, 12:52 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Badge is getting married in the morning!!!

Originally posted by hevs
Just thought i'd let you all know

Booboo's and my beautiful daughters are going to be bridesmaids

Although Steve doesn't post on here anymore, he still reads everyday

His intended is the most lovely lady you could hope to meet and she is rather amused by all the fuss she caused on here cos of Badges retirement

Just thought if anyone was interested they could pass on their best wishes here............................
He's getting married in the morrning.

Ding dong the bells are going to chiiiimmeee.

Blah blah church on tiiimmmmee.

Dammit hevs you have me singing.

Hope the day goes/went well Stevo. I hav'nt been posting either, so did'nt know you had retired..... Hows about one more post for lil ole me? Where you heading for the honeymoon?

When you're done with all the wedding milarky.....fancy meeting up in the grampians for a camping extravaganzaa. I remember briefly mentioning it on the phone a few months back (yes....when it was still warm....i realise this...)

Dum duim di dum di dum di da daaa.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cheers

Congtats to you both, all the best for your future. Heres a toast you might like to share at your wedding. The rising sun may kiss the grass, the clock may kiss the hours that pass, the flowing wine may kiss the glass, and you my friends.....Drink hearty
Old Jun 18th 2004, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

More sore heads on Sunday morning.

All the best Mr & Mrs Badge.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 1:53 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both, and have fun !!!

We wish you everything that you wish yourselves.

M&C
Old Jun 18th 2004, 1:54 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and dont forget to post some piccies please.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 2:54 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Good on yer, mate.

Hope it is a grouse day.

Will your vows be along the lines of:

I, BadgersMount, take you Mrs BadgersMountToBe, to be my lawfully wedded wife, yadda yadda, sickness health, yadda yadda, richer poorer, yadda yadda death do us part.

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Jun 18th 2004, 2:56 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DagBoy
Good on yer, mate.

Hope it is a grouse day.

I, BadgersMount, take you Mrs BadgersMountToBe, to be my lawfully wedded wife, yadda yadda, sickness health, yadda yadda, richer poorer, yadda yadda death do us part.

Cheers,

DagBoy
And me! (since he didnt add me on to his )
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

All the very best Badge & Mrs B 2 B. Hope you will both continue to be very happy in Melbourne & I'll catch up with you hopefully before you have kids.

Bill.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:13 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DagBoy
Good on yer, mate.

Hope it is a grouse day.

Cheers,

DagBoy

pmsl!!!
I thought of something similar actually, but didnt like to post it in case anyone thought i was being cheeky!!!

sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.