Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bad Removals From The UK

Bad Removals From The UK

Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

jamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nice
Default Bad Removals From The UK

Hi we have recently arrived on the sunshine coast from the uk as regards our luggage it was a nightmare , we used Brittania Appleyards from Rotherham ,we dealt with two ladies called Julie & Kay, and they were superb they kept us informed every step of the way from the uk. practically calling us daily we could not fault them at all they were great from start to finish, as for Dhl they were absolute crap i would never recomend them to anybody they are a total waste of time, the evening before our goods were due to arrive in brisbane Appleyards contacted DHL and then us to let us know a arrival time , we then tried to contact DHL in brisbane but the phone just rang out.
so fearing more storage fees we got a van and went to brisbane for our goods on our arrival there we were told sorry your goods missed their flight in dubai, we havent got a clue when they are going to be here maybe 3 or 4 days, so we returned empty handed that evening we rang DHL in london and spoke to somebody called tony bonte, a so called manager who just did not want to know and just fobbed us off blamed everybody apart from themselves bearing in mind DHL had our contact number but never contacted us when julie from appleyards contacted DHL they said they were not aware our goods had missed the flight. (good customer relations or what) our second delivery the exact same thing happend again we then spoke to a director from DHL and got no joy what so ever from him only a frail email the firts guy just was not intrested and ended up hanging up the phone on me saying these things happen and you just have to accept them what a total utter waste of time and money i would give these people 0/10 for customer services and every day service i hope other people have a bit more luck than us they took our money and laughed talk about crap service.