Back to school.

Old Jan 31st 2010, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back to school.

So is everone ready for school tomorrow.Are your children looking forward to it or dreading it.Are you looking forward to it or dreading it.Any of them starting at new school.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to school.

Originally Posted by irishbloo
So is everone ready for school tomorrow.Are your children looking forward to it or dreading it.Are you looking forward to it or dreading it.Any of them starting at new school.
I am dreading it and I don't have children .

During term time it takes an extra 10 - 20 minutes to drive to work, because the Mums clog up the streets.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 11:23 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIIMbG9R4w

And just because I think this is hilarious... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqI4xfsdv7Y

In answer to your questions, yes we're all ready and yes we're looking forward to it and yes my daughter is starting a new school.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIIMbG9R4w

And just because I think this is hilarious... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqI4xfsdv7Y

In answer to your questions, yes we're all ready and yes we're looking forward to it and yes my daughter is starting a new school.
Ha very funny.My two are starting new schools.The eldest is going to high school and has told me that she doesnt want me to bring her in.I dont know how she is going to manage.Her school bag weighs just under two stone and she has a burnt leg.The youngest is looking forward to making new friends.Woe be tide if he doesnt organise himself tomorrow.Tbh I will miss them.Thankfully I have lots to catch up with.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Cant wait to run the kids to school
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Ha very funny.My two are starting new schools.The eldest is going to high school and has told me that she doesnt want me to bring her in.I dont know how she is going to manage.Her school bag weighs just under two stone and she has a burnt leg.The youngest is looking forward to making new friends.Woe be tide if he doesnt organise himself tomorrow.Tbh I will miss them.Thankfully I have lots to catch up with.
I hope your two get on well at their new schools

My 13 year old was not looking forward to going back to school but has made arrangements to walk with a new friend and was going to met a girl just starting high school a lot earlier than normal.She was up at 6.30 which is very unusual for her

My youngest in year one was so excited she was up early to and I left her sitting as good as gold on the carpet with her best friend.Bless her as she always used to cry when I left.I now feel mean in thinking about moving.

The house is so quiet it will take a bit of getting used to.Sue
Old Feb 1st 2010, 10:55 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

I had a fantastic break with Mr ACE and the boys so I was more than happy to go back to school. I love my job; it was great to see my year 9-12 students again and lovely to meet the new Year 8 students and convince them that high is not so scary after all. I will miss my little ACE (Year 2) but my big ACE is at school with me (Year 9) so we get to have a laugh and good old gossip in the car to and from school everyday.