Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

back to Oz again

back to Oz again

Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

janinekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nice
Default back to Oz again

After much researching of all the countries in the world we have decided to bite the bullet and move back to Oz but go to Perth this time instead of Brisbane. Please can anybody give me advice for relocation agents in the Perth area, PM with any emails or websites please. If they dont come through ill give you my email address. We will be going on a permanent visa so are looking to leave in about 2 years. My hubby already has the quliafications and experince needed as a diesel mechanic. Any info greatly appreciated. We need to get out of this god for saken England lol
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

janinekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nice
Default Re: back to Oz again

also my partner has a level 2 in plant fitter soon to be level 3. He would prefer to go out on this trade. Is there any demand for this trade. Thanks
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi, not sure of any relocation agents, just want to wish you all the best!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Hi, I would like to wish you all the best in your impending move to OZ also,,love to see your replies regarding Perth as thats our nxt destination!

Bluekipper
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janinekidd
After much researching of all the countries in the world we have decided to bite the bullet and move back to Oz but go to Perth this time instead of Brisbane. Please can anybody give me advice for relocation agents in the Perth area, PM with any emails or websites please. If they dont come through ill give you my email address. We will be going on a permanent visa so are looking to leave in about 2 years. My hubby already has the quliafications and experince needed as a diesel mechanic. Any info greatly appreciated. We need to get out of this god for saken England lol
Do you already have a PR visa?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janinekidd
We did the Perth thing and now are trying to get to Brisbane, but if worse comes to worse Perth is where we will head back to, even though I said NEVER AGAIN LOL. We have great friends there.

What was it you didnt like about Brisbane?

Good luck with your move.

Kath