Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

back of my jollys tipper.

back of my jollys tipper.

Old Sep 5th 2002, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking back of my jollys tipper.

hi all, came back from the algarve this arvo, guess what to bloody rain in manchester. went through all the weeks post to guess what zip, so just read the 4rum guide lines. it did not mention what if you have PR pre traumatick syndrome like what ive got. still had loads of positive thoughts while stradaling my blow up crock in the pool.it came in handy later on as the wife was on the draculas packed lunch thingy.
even that was a bit snappy.
so nearly 15 months plus vat less tax.
have a nice day tipperus crockerus.
Old Sep 5th 2002, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: back of my jollys tipper.

Hooray...Welcome back Tipper...anyone for a virtual drink?

love sophia xx
Old Sep 5th 2002, 7:52 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sophia:
Hooray...Welcome back Tipper...anyone for a virtual drink?

love sophia xx
welcome back tipper....

yeah, I'll have a vodkakaka and red bull.....

hey tipper baldbutts says hello...he's having probs logging on here tonight for some reason.....we're not trying to tell him something are we???
Old Sep 5th 2002, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: back of my jollys tipper.

hey tipper baldbutts says hello...he's having probs logging on here tonight for some reason.....we're not trying to tell him something are we??? [/QUOTE]

thanks for the replys, got post sunshine blues. that balldy is going senial ie: bald and old. butt hay hes got his PR,
its a bit wireid working with electrickery i dont trust any thing you cant smell, see or hear and then it pigging gives you a belt. a bit like the wifes farts.thats the only time i hovver up in front of the mother in law you can fart and you can blame the smell on the dyson.were posh it picks up the ferrets and wipets hairs betteru.
yow tipper.xxxx 4x.
Old Sep 6th 2002, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: back of my jollys tipper.

Glad i trawled through the back log for this!! Carry on the good work Tipperus!
Thanks for keeping me smiling!

Now- off for a boozy weekend!!!

Originally posted by tipper:
hi all, came back from the algarve this arvo, guess what to bloody rain in manchester. went through all the weeks post to guess what zip, so just read the 4rum guide lines. it did not mention what if you have PR pre traumatick syndrome like what ive got. still had loads of positive thoughts while stradaling my blow up crock in the pool.it came in handy later on as the wife was on the draculas packed lunch thingy.
even that was a bit snappy.
so nearly 15 months plus vat less tax.
have a nice day tipperus crockerus.
Old Sep 6th 2002, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

jasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Nicky

look at your flashy picture

Welcome back Tipper I missed your mental humour that I dont understand! Obrigado!!
Old Sep 6th 2002, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

They dont call me mrs techno for nothing you know! (it's only taken me 15 attempts- derrrr!)

God i wish i could go the pub!

Originally posted by jasmin:
Hey Nicky

look at your flashy picture

Welcome back Tipper I missed your mental humour that I dont understand! Obrigado!!
Old Sep 6th 2002, 5:27 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Oh Tip Tip Tip Tip Tipper lay a little egg for me(but not a dogs' egg)
Missed ya mate,got loadsa news
Me & mrs B have moved Sophia in-you know the Wonder Woman chick & guess what-no spare room (mind you her bloke snores & farts-no fun when yer top to toe)
Fancy a virtual beer later

Stubbly Butt (gotta shave tonight)