Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Back to basics boys

Back to basics boys

Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back to basics boys

I am looking forward to getting to OZ where men are men and women are doing what they were born to do.

The UK is encouraging the female gender to rise above their station but OZ is still on the track.

They were equipped to raise the family, look after the home and tend to the needs of their hunter men but are straying from their forte.

Remember the one "Why are women married in white ? Because kitchen appliances come in white". Never a truer word.

Ladies, just leave the hard work and thinking to us and we will see you are taken care of.

Oh, and when I say men are men I dont mean like the Mardi Gras. Only one thing missing from that parade; a combine harvester going in the opposite direction.

Ah-men
Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Back to basics boys

Originally posted by Bix
I am looking forward to getting to OZ where men are men and women are doing what they were born to do.

The UK is encouraging the female gender to rise above their station but OZ is still on the track.

They were equipped to raise the family, look after the home and tend to the needs of their hunter men but are straying from their forte.

Remember the one "Why are women married in white ? Because kitchen appliances come in white". Never a truer word.

Ladies, just leave the hard work and thinking to us and we will see you are taken care of.

Oh, and when I say men are men I dont mean like the Mardi Gras. Only one thing missing from that parade; a combine harvester going in the opposite direction.

Ah-men
yeah, yeah, yawn.

And why do women have smaller feet, so they can get closer to the sink, yawn.

sandy
Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:47 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Bix

Ah-men
a man after my own heart.

Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:50 pm
Dumb Blonde

I want out is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix

Ah-men
Thats me f**ked then, can't cook useless at housework and to top it all of I'm an electrician, may enquire into sex change op when I get request for meds
Emma (I'm a bird)
Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:55 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Ladies, just leave the hard work and thinking to us

you have to be joking!!!!
If I did that, we would be living in a carpetless, cold house, no HOVEL, there would be no food in the house, and the kids would be emotionally stunted!!!!
god help me!!

f#####g men should get themselves out to work 21 hours a day, 7 days a week, and only speak when spoken to. They should be forced to wear iron underpants, and only be allowed to take em off when WE say.....none of this furtive groping at 3 in the morning just cos they ve been watching television x trailers!!!

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:00 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
none of this furtive groping at 3 in the morning just cos they ve been watching television x trailers!!!
i subscribe

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:03 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i subscribe

I wont let him!!!!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:12 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix

Ah-men
My Dear Bix,

I know you are new to the site but you do know it about Aus and NZ? Not cavemen???

Come on! I've taken a career break as a medical rep to raise my kids. I have had an interesting life which can only be a good thing for my girls and when they go to school I will go back to work so that I am not a bored housewife with no life. It's not an inspiring role model is it?

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maxpaxx
My Dear Bix,

I know you are new to the site but you do know it about Aus and NZ? Not cavemen???

Come on! I've taken a career break as a medical rep to raise my kids. I have had an interesting life which can only be a good thing for my girls and when they go to school I will go back to work so that I am not a bored housewife with no life. It's not an inspiring role model is it?

Max,
You are a prime example of where the world is going wrong. You should not have been allowed to work in the first place. because of you some prime example of the male race has to sit at home swigging beer - you took his job.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:33 pm

Originally posted by Bix
Max,
You are a prime example of where the world is going wrong. You should not have been allowed to work in the first place. because of you some prime example of the male race has to sit at home swigging beer - you took his job.

Bix, are you after the wooden spoon award in the expats awards?
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Sue,
I don't need any awards for telling it as it is.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:36 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

He is a spoon!

..actually Bix we could find you a nice picture of one to replace the King of the Jungle
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:40 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix

Ah-men
Sorry but you have the Fosters ad image of Oz. I am under no illusions about who is in charge.

Modern life down under needs dual incomes and the old ideas are no longer practical. Sorry to shatter your dream.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 10:38 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix

Ah-men
just found your post bix and have to say are u sure you have no wenger in the family
Old Jan 24th 2004, 10:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I wont let him!!!!!!!
it` very educational not as informative as the dutch offerings mind:lecture:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.